View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 36.11%
  • I didn't like this event

14 38.89%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

14 38.89%
  • Raccoon

19 52.78%
  • Tilapia Pond

13 36.11%
  • Gnome litter picker

14 38.89%
  • Truck Garden

9 25.00%
  • Upcycled Wagon Planter

6 16.67%
  • Bike Planter

9 25.00%
  • Pretty Park Bench

11 30.56%
  • Clean Trash Can / Garbage Truck

8 22.22%
  • Solar Panel / Wind Turbine

10 27.78%
  • I didn't like the prizes

6 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Hashtag Trashtag - 2019 Apr 24 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Do we get the racoon after 4 turn ins or did I dream it lol, other events in the past, after the 4th turn in you got something furry and cute so is this the same, or not, thanks xx

Rhino Keeper
    No the raccoon is luck based. After 5 turn ins you get the tilapia pool which needs the super plant food and drops coins or premium parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Do we get the racoon after 4 turn ins or did I dream it lol, other events in the past, after the 4th turn in you got something furry and cute so is this the same, or not, thanks xx

Rhino Keeper
    I got the "picker gnome" from collection turn in, but it made checked on the gnome task and it cost me 20 gems.
    How come the prize I got cost me gems ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    No the raccoon is luck based. After 5 turn ins you get the tilapia pool which needs the super plant food and drops coins or premium parts.
    That’s typical, (rolls eyes), only had 4 turn ins and got windmills and a car that takes up 4 spaces, ran out of ingredients for the juicer now and by the time I get them and make the juice the time will have ran out, wish the mine and juicer were just a bit more generous, oh well, I’ll have to stop playing anyway as will be back in work this week x

Rhino Keeper
    Still unable to turn in even 1 collection. Is it impossible for lower levels?

Farm Supplier
    So glad I have no more mining tools, barely got any drops from juicer but I did get 5- Bike planters (eye roll), 2 wind turbines (eye roll), 2 park benches and a couple other useless decorations since I can't get expansion parts. I dont know why I do these Chance goals. I just liked the raccoon. Sigh

Rhino Keeper
    Please HELP.
    I've got the Raccoon, but can not place it in my rescue pen because it reached maximum. Btw, only 2 rescue pen allowed in Android.

Executive Chef
    No more luck with the collections. No boots dropping from the juicer, so no luck with getting the Raccoon. Oh well. Maybe next event...

New Resident
    Did not get one turn in. ��. This makes me not care about the game!

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast