Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for RS

It sounds like many Android users are missing this recipe, myself included. Storm8, please consider adding the recipe on our devices, or adjusting the goal requirements. It's not fair for your Android users.

Grand Emperor
    The Spring Salad is now available in Basic Stove.

Please restart your game if you're not seeing it. Happy cooking!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lynniefish View Post
    Rynetory2, thank you for your help with the Eire Oven problem.

Wondering what's going on with in-game ads. I used to get several opportunities during the day to double the earnings I accrued while away from the game. This offer is still on the earnings pop-up when I return, but for the past few days, when I select it, I'm hurled into the endless void of "processing," forcing me to restart the game and forfeit the doubled earnings opportunity. Does anyone know when this issue might be resolved?
    Sorry to hear that you're having issues. I don't have updates on "processing" issue but will definitely post as soon as I get more news on it.

On the side note, I didn't encounter this issue although members including you did. I wonder if this could be due to connection networks and/or devices. Sorry I don't have more input on this.

Rhino Keeper

I need help

I need help.I m an android user.I downloaded n installed Ren Faire Version of Restaurant Story but its not getting started.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barksnchirps View Post
    I need help.I m an android user.I downloaded n installed Ren Faire Version of Restaurant Story but its not getting started.
    The Ren Faire version is fairly old (v.1.5.5.9) which is likely why it's not running properly. They usually recommend players to use the current version for best playing experience.

Grand Emperor
    Please play using the latest regular game version. Do let me know if you have issues playing on the latest version.

Moved to Bugs forum.

Rhino Keeper

RS:Ren faire issue

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Ren Faire version is fairly old (v.1.5.5.9) which is likely why it's not running properly. They usually recommend players to use the current version for best playing experience.
    Thanks but when i download the game it says this (V.1.5.5.9) is the latest version.
    My phone's android version is 4.1.2.Can u tell me what is latest version of RS:Ren Faire n from where can i download it please.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for ur reply Rynetory2.My phone's android version is 4.1.2 and game version of RS:Renfaire is v.1.5.5.9.When i downloaded they say this (v.1.5.5.9) is latest version.If its not can u tell me what is the latest version n from where can i get it please.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for ur reply Rynetory2.My phone's android version is 4.1.2 and game version of RS:Renfaire is v.1.5.5.9.When i downloaded they say this (v.1.5.5.9) is latest version.If its not can u tell me what is the latest version n from where can i get it please.
    Are you able to download 1.6.0.2g? From above link.