View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

26 86.67%
  • I didn't like this event

3 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

1 3.33%
  • Jeremiah Otter

26 86.67%
  • Josie Otter

25 83.33%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 3.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Otterly In Love - 2019 Jan 30 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Can you guys check if you have the correct basket, i.e. Otterly Perfect Presents? It looks quite like the one made in the Kitchen. Can you confirm if you have the correct item in your barn?

If you do have the correct item in your barn and the goal is not accepting it when you give, please post a screenshot of your goal and your item in your barn. Try restarting your device and give again. Hope it works. Please let me know how it goes for you.
    Tried restarting did not help how do i upload screenshots

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by trina4robinson View Post
    Im trying too send screenshot and cannot
    Try this.

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

It'll be helpful with your screenshots but if you can't, do check and confirm that you have the correct item in your barn. What happens when you click 'Give'? Also let me know which device, operating system and game version that you are using.

Did not help im on iphone 8 and out of seven baskets only accepted 1

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by trina4robinson View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2637.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	182.1 KB 
ID:	49940Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2636.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	49939Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2636.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	121.4 KB 
ID:	49939
    The ones in your barn are sweethearts baskets which are made in the Kitchen.

The Welcome Josie and Jeremiah Otter Goals need the Otterly Perfect Present which is made in the Studio. Use your sweethearts baskets to craft this and submit it for your Josie and Jeremiah Goals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F41976EF-11BA-4B09-BFC2-056290A83EC6.jpeg 
Views:	20 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	49942Click image for larger version. 

Name:	450E39C3-D83B-42E9-A556-FC8EE0E11AFF.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	49941

Ok i see oh well game over not playing anymore ty for your help

We are supposed too make baskets from studio. Game over for me

Very fun event! I loved being able trade event items. Unfortunately, I was unable to buy extra trees, but I love the two pets!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Executive Chef
    Being able to sell to neighbors and other community members made this a positive experience. Perhaps I would have been able to do it all on my own...perhaps not. What I do know is that the cost of buying ribbon trees was severely draining my coins, which were already low from expanding my farm in order to make space in my barn by using expansion parts, and that would likely have stalled any progress--because I would not have been able to collect enough ribbons.

Perhaps it would have been better to more clearly visually differentiate between the Sweetheart Basket crafted in the Kitchen and the Otterly Perfect Presents crafted in the Studio? They are practically identical, so having one be an undeniably different shape would help to prevent confusion.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast