very frustrating event, drops are way too low to be able to complete. Achieving the timely rabbit and April hare will not be possible for me at all. I am on goal 7/7 but struggling to get drops from pigs and just realised, by coming to this forum, that to make the Tea cheesecake, drops are not from grape vines and passion fruit vines,as stated, but from fishing and mining...so have wasted the 2 days collecting from the vines. Drops from fishing and mining are so low as well. While I'm on a rant, another frustrating thing is not being able to sell/buy event items and the market is half empty all the time from people hoping to sell these items to the bots to have room in their barns, also making it more difficult to fulfill plane/balloon/truck deliveries due to lack of goods in the market. Rather confusing event with goods not being able to made til the last goals, also doubling/tripling up on goods needed to make goods...so much to keep track off!! OK...think I'm done...I feel better now!! Happy New Year everyone!!