View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

16 53.33%
  • I didn't like this event

10 33.33%
  • I completed it

10 33.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete it

12 40.00%
  • Christmas Elf

8 26.67%
  • Holiday Hippo

13 43.33%
  • Seahorse Aquarium

8 26.67%
  • Gnome Ice Fishing

6 20.00%
  • Lucas Boat

5 16.67%
  • Jellyfish Light

9 30.00%
  • Christmas Anchor

2 6.67%
  • Gingerbread People

15 50.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Present Predicament - 2018 Dec 11 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bubaxx View Post
    I must be blind. I checked 3 times and nothing. Apparently I don't have it. Well I guess no Gnome Gathering for me...
    Try looking under the "NEW" tab in the Menu. In my game it says it is a Limited Time item and that there are 6 days left to get it.

New Resident
    Wow!! What a exciting event this was.... sarcastically says everyone who played this event.
    With my sugar spinner (lower level) giving me ONE!!! Yes 1 present for this entire game. For which I turned in..... For someone?s boat trailer. YEAH!!!! I feel so privileged.... I feel more sad atm that I?ve spent all this time and got only 1 turn in. I couldn?t even give piper the 2 she was asking for.
    From harvesting the sugar to making the sugar (windmill) - to harvesting corn to make the syrup with the sugar (kitchen) - to making the flavour sugar (sweet sugar mill) - to actually making the spun sugar (sugar spinner). You would think that the game might be a little bit generous in giving out presents. Not everyone can just buy gems to purchase the item that changes your other items into the ones you are missing for every event.
    Well that?s my 2 cents worth. Merry Christmas everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Try looking under the "NEW" tab in the Menu. In my game it says it is a Limited Time item and that there are 6 days left to get it.
    Nothing again. Is it available only for the ones that got the Christmas gnome? Because I didn't get it, but I want the Gnome Gathering anyway.

Executive Chef
    The habitat would only become available when you get the pet that goes in it so if you didn't win the gnome, you would not be able to buy the habitat.

Nothing again. Is it available only for the ones that got the Christmas gnome? Because I didn't get it, but I want the Gnome Gathering anyway.

Executive Chef
    What Lapetshop7 said is probably true. If you did not win the Christmas Elf, then the Gnome Gathering likely did not unlock. However, since Gnomes and Elves seem to be an ongoing theme now, hopefully you will not need to wait too long before the Gnome Gathering becomes available again.

Grand Emperor
    It's either that or maybe you couldn't see it on sale because you were not of enough level to get it.

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Deeply disappointed with this quest, juicer supplied very limited (5) item to turn in 😔

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by F4irL4dy View Post
    Wow!! What a exciting event this was.... sarcastically says everyone who played this event.
    With my sugar spinner (lower level) giving me ONE!!! Yes 1 present for this entire game. For which I turned in..... For someone?s boat trailer. YEAH!!!! I feel so privileged.... I feel more sad atm that I?ve spent all this time and got only 1 turn in. I couldn?t even give piper the 2 she was asking for.
    From harvesting the sugar to making the sugar (windmill) - to harvesting corn to make the syrup with the sugar (kitchen) - to making the flavour sugar (sweet sugar mill) - to actually making the spun sugar (sugar spinner). You would think that the game might be a little bit generous in giving out presents. Not everyone can just buy gems to purchase the item that changes your other items into the ones you are missing for every event.
    Well that?s my 2 cents worth. Merry Christmas everyone.
    So... Your post is kind of unclear, you didn't like the event, then?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast