View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

5 33.33%
  • I didn't like this event

7 46.67%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

6 40.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Baquette Basket

2 13.33%
  • Giant Pie

0 0%
  • Delivery Bird

8 53.33%
  • Soup Boiler

0 0%
  • Lucas Float

1 6.67%
  • Soup Kitchen

3 20.00%
  • Domesticated Turkey

4 26.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

1 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soup Kitchen Leaderboard - 2018 Nov 13 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    I'm glad I decided not to actively compete in this leaderboard event, and only work on completing the milestones. With spins winning me coins, baits, or minimal points every time (between 15 and 40), there's no way for me to remain competitive.

So disappointed. I paid the 7 gems for 1 hour of 1.5 points but then half of the things did not give me even 1 point ie the dehydrator, the cidar, the mill etc. the only thing consistent was 9 points for delivery. Also, the entire hour not once did the turkey balloon show up so I have actually lost ground and spent coins. I should have saved my gems.. I am thinking all of this is not worth the effort

Rhino Keeper
    Like many others I try really hard during the quests but lately I have struggled with the Leaderboard ones to even get close to the top 2. By halfway through the event the leaders were nearly double my points even with me using boosts etc. If anybody could give me some tips to help me I?d really appreciate it. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    Thank u for yr answer Rynetory2 Does anyone know if the white turkey its a pet like the others? Some of my neighbors told me something about balloons ��. Also the shadow pig in the event with the raindeer has a problem in my farm. Did u have same problem like me? Thank u in advance

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Thank u for yr answer Rynetory2 Does anyone know if the white turkey its a pet like the others? Some of my neighbors told me something about balloons ��. Also the shadow pig in the event with the raindeer has a problem in my farm. Did u have same problem like me? Thank u in advance
    The Domesticated Turkey is a pet. It was previously sold in the Market and now a prize for this event. I've reported over the issue on the Potted Pig Shadow, see the Harvest Feast event thread.

Farm Supplier
    Thank u again for yr answer Rynetory2

I just won 14 points on the wheel, saw it added to my total, then when looking at the leaderboard, it subtracted before my eyes. Logged out and logged back in, still gone.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    The Domesticated Turkey is a pet. It was previously sold in the Market and now a prize for this event. I've reported over the issue on the Potted Pig Shadow, see the Harvest Feast event thread.
    Hello there The problem with the shadow pig now is fixed Thank u

Executive Chef
    The leaderboard points are not adding up correctly, I've checked several times and I don't get the points added to my score.

Please fix, thank you.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

20,275 leaderboard points and only 3rd. When are you going to give the main prize for bronze!? Really. I appreciate the bonus pet but it's hard work. Just a suggestion. Thanks
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 11-26-18 at 11:35 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast