View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

11 64.71%
  • I didn't like this event

4 23.53%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 23.53%
  • Moose

16 94.12%
  • Squirrel

12 70.59%
  • Cannery Shelves

5 29.41%
  • Feast Table

5 29.41%
  • Giant Turkey Balloon

9 52.94%
  • Potted Animals Shadows

3 17.65%
  • I didn't like the prizes

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Harvest Feast - 2018 Nov 13 (POLL ADDED)

!!!!Come on REALLY!!! MINE ISSUES AGAIN! Ok I LOVE this game, but every event there seems to be an issue with something, the mine is the biggest, I know the moderators ( who are amazing) can't fix this stuff, but it is almost impossible to reach the programers who should know by now, if they are doing their job, what the problems are and fix them in a timely fashion since the events are timed! Everyone is so nice and polite when this happens and that is great, but come on I am paying money to play this game! Fix it already or offer a credit or a prize or something! There is a message screen that pops up every time you open the game where an explanation can be posted to let us know you are working on the problem. I have played other games where they do this and also offer a credit of some sort for the inconvenience.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    The Harvest Oven is on sale for 83 gems.
    This handy machine converts one event item to another and believe me everyone has a ton of the first item available.
    Example:
    Take two of Day one and make one Day two item.
    If you are having trouble collecting some of the items then I highly recommend buying the Harvest Oven.
    If you don't have enough gems ... I look at it this way...the price of a couple coffees

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Goal 9
    Get 3 turkey legs from the pond
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

LOWER LEVELS from the bakery
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 11-20-18 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Goal 9
    Get 3 turkey legs from the pond
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

LOWER LEVELS from the bakery
    It Said I can make the new bait in the bait shop but I do not have that option. I had one bait befors bit I sold it by mistake. Hon do I get the special bait IF I do not want to buy them for 19 gems?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    It Said I can make the new bait in the bait shop but I do not have that option. I had one bait befors bit I sold it by mistake. Hon do I get the special bait IF I do not want to buy them for 19 gems?
    I am having the same problem, can?t figure out how to get the bait.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Btw, when I click on cranberry sauce in collection gallery, it shows 3 question marks, no location, unlike the previous four days. Is this because I haven?t received one yet or because the sauce hasn?t been released yet?

Got my first sauce, collection gallery image still shows 3 question marks. No biggies.
    The "???" caption has been fixed earlier. I always check my Collection Gallery after mining in case I missed it while in the mine.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by divinekakan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasendaminha View Post
    I am having the same problem, can?t figure out how to get the bait.
    The [Go] button in the goal screen is a bit misleading by sending you to the Bait Shop. FYI We can't craft the event bait but you can buy it for 19 gems while in Fishing mode. Alternatively, you can try fishing for Green Bean Casseroles using other baits. I got mine using dough bait. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    To clarify, moderators cannot change the game at all. They're normal players who help exclusively on the forums on a voluntary basis. I hope this helps clear up any confusion in their participation in helping the community.
    Ok sorry not the moderators, the programers or whoever controls the game...and if the moderators can pass along a message: The Mine drops are still ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    I really like the smoke that comes out from the oven.
    Can the storm8 team make it still smoking after this event passed.
    The only "converter machine" I hv is the tropical tiki stand and it still animated so I hope this oven will be smoking too later.

Rhino Keeper
    "Event Boost: Wicker Cornucopia- 20 gems (ONE Time Use)
    Harvest Bait- 19 gems"

The fishing pond says Harvest Bait can be bought or made in the Bait shop, but it doesn't show up as something that can be crafted.
    So how do I get Harvest Bait?
    Opps - just read earlier posts - others having the same problem. Have to buy the bait with 19 gems. :-(
    Last edited by jentlezat; 11-21-18 at 09:31 AM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast