View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

27 52.94%
  • I didn't like this event

21 41.18%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

19 37.25%
  • Sweet Sunflower

32 62.75%
  • Venus Flytrap

33 64.71%
  • Bamboo Planter

16 31.37%
  • Birds of Paradise Planter

18 35.29%
  • Cloud Bush

11 21.57%
  • Banyan Tree

11 21.57%
  • Pink/Yellow Rose Bush

17 33.33%
  • Rainbow Trough

11 21.57%
  • Topiary Chicken

8 15.69%
  • Sound Garden

12 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Super Seeds Have Arrived - 2018 Nov 2 (POLL ADDED)

I won the sunflower but the Venus fly trap would not drop from the tent for me.. very disappointing after putting in so much time on this

New Resident
    I had the same problem. I couldn?t progress at all as I kept getting saws from deliveries, plus the mine just stopped giving me buckets. The game just becomes annoying when things like this happen.

New Resident
    I was actually able to win the Venus flytrap and the sunflower first time I ever got the main prizes. However never was able to complete the set because afterwards all I got were the chicken topiaries. Now that the event is over does all the stuff in my barn go away? I don’t have any space available with all the extra I didn’t get to use.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tonidk View Post
    I was actually able to win the Venus flytrap and the sunflower first time I ever got the main prizes. However never was able to complete the set because afterwards all I got were the chicken topiaries. Now that the event is over does all the stuff in my barn go away? I don’t have any space available with all the extra I didn’t get to use.
    Put the stuff in your store...you can discard it there or wait for Stormie to buy it.
    Congrats on the Venus and the Sunflower

Loved this event - liked the longer time scale which meant not having to spend every waking minute on it. Love the fly trap and sunflower. apologies to those who didn't get them!! Nuisance had to get rid of event items! I am sure there were others where they disappeared after event but thanks for 2 fun events back to back with little pressure! Also hoping for at least a few days with no event to tidy up a little x x

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tonidk View Post
    What shall I do after the event?

I never win these games where I?m dependent on drop rate but I was able to keep playing this one. I kind of accepted that winning both was probably a long shot. It took forever but I did win them both and I love them both. I have been playing a long time, so while it took forever to get that flytrap the decorations were nice. Yes, i have a lot of wildflower plants but I also have a large farm so they will come in handy in the spring. Good event, I enjoyed it but I am still resistant to ?chance? type challenges as you can work your butt off and never get the main prize but in this case the prizes were cool so I was happy to win most of them. (Unlike the seemingly dozens of cow and pig and whatever pumpkins I won in the smashing pumpkins challenge, I loved these prizes).

Old Event Items

Okay, so my barn is 75% full of the last event items, the seeds, buckets, etc. I can't store new products to play the new event. How do i get rid of them? I can't even sell 1 bag of sunflower feed, so i know i can't just 'sell it'. Please help, this is very frustrating.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by dyllisangel1 View Post
    Okay, so my barn is 75% full of the last event items, the seeds, buckets, etc. I can't store new products to play the new event. How do i get rid of them? I can't even sell 1 bag of sunflower feed, so i know i can't just 'sell it'. Please help, this is very frustrating.
    Welcome to the forum.

See What shall I do after the event?

(Merged threads)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011