View Poll Results: Did you enjoy this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I enjoyed this event

16 42.11%
  • I didn't enjoy this event

19 50.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

15 39.47%
  • Smashing Pumpkin

12 31.58%
  • Great Smashing Pumpkin

14 36.84%
  • Peeking Dino

26 68.42%
  • Dinosaur Penguin

24 63.16%
  • Adora the Dinosaur

20 52.63%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 7.89%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Adora Dinosaur Leaderboard Event - 2018 Oct 18 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Grand Emperor
    The designers once again outdid themselves! Kudos to them! The Peeking Dino was a brilliant surprise as I thought it was just a tree. The Dinosaur Penguin and Adora were amazingly superbly adorable! The prizes in this event are most probably one of the best of all events.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, may I ask what is LTO that gives point in leaderboard? I seem missing on this . Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by menps1 View Post
    Hi, may I ask what is LTO that gives point in leaderboard? I seem missing on this . Thanks!
    There was a limited time offer package that gave papers, parts and leaderboard points.

So stressful event as expected. But I won first place again. The prizes are amazing! And I love Adora. She is truly ADORAble. 💜

I cannot buy a home for adora the dinosaur which I won in the leaderboard event. The market is saying I have reached my limit. This is because I have the same home for my elephants. I need this sorted so I can bring Adora out of storage to my farm. I worked very hard to win her

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by natwilljamez View Post
    I cannot buy a home for adora the dinosaur which I won in the leaderboard event. The market is saying I have reached my limit. This is because I have the same home for my elephants. I need this sorted so I can bring Adora out of storage to my farm. I worked very hard to win her
    See my reply to your pm, sent before you posted this. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Leaderboards are extremely difficult but very rewarding if you win. On my main farm I started late and could never catch up beyond third place. I played hard but only achieved 5th place in the end. But I got the Peeking Dinosaur and Purple Penguin which were awesome! Fantastic prizes. On my baby farm where competition is less because of lower level players, I was able to get 2nd place and get the wonderful Adora! While I would have preferred to have her on my main farm, I am grateful to have her!

This event was VERY demanding and equally frustrating, but super good prizes and definitely one of my fav events of the year! Thank you S8 for this event. Great job guys!!

I have to just say thanks so much for all the fun things aside from the dinosaur. (which I finally got 1st place!) I love collecting from the bat tree and the other tree which gives treats. I normally dislike leaderboards and luck based events but it was finally good for me and the graphics for new prizes were awesome! Sorry this is late but wanted to share my appreciation...I'm not always happy with this game but Thanks!!!

I loved the event until the end. I worked very hard and spent a fortune (close to 2,000 gems) and bought LTO?s all to maintain my 2nd place position. On the final day as I had to get kids ready for Halloween, I kept logging in to be sure no one was near passing me. I had a comfortable lead. I still bought a few boosts just to be safe. I checked moments before the event was to end and was still well ahead in second place. Imagine my surprise when the event ended and I discovered someone HAD passed me up and I lost. An obvious glitch showing inaccurate points throughout the game. I was heartsick after how much money I spent and time wasted. I quit the game for more than a week as I don?t want to feel that again. It really upset me. I logged back on tonight because I miss the game but I can?t justify spending what little hard earned money I have just to be so disappointed. Up until the end I loved the event and was so happy to earn that adorable Dino. Crash and burn. 😞

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast