Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct Event: Smash Pumpkins - 2018 Oct 2

Fashion Designer
    Hey everyone some you probably know this already but don’t send deliveries until AFTER you visit farms. The deliveries DO NOT count in your tally if you send concurrently while visiting the community. I discovered this the hard way :/

Day 4 one goose feed. Sad!

I keep getting feed from smashing pumpkins but when I go to use it, I have none. ??

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I keep getting feed from smashing pumpkins but when I go to use it, I have none. ??
    Check your cellar and see if you got another prize. There's a graphics issue, see Post 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    You still get chances to complete this, as mentioned above. To smash your pumpkins, you need to place it on your farm and click on it and click on the smashing hammers at the bottom of your screen.

This event is very new to us all. I'll try to find some time to write up the guideslines for this event for you all as soon as I can.
    Thanks so much for the clarifications. My pumpkins did not show up in my cellar until last night - I kept looking, but they weren?t there. Thus part of my confusion. I look forward to earning my missing ones from days I was traveling - thanks for letting us know about that, too. It?s fun to have something totally new as an event - SMILEY FACE!

Rhino Keeper
    Are the pets part of the drops? Am planning to save the pumpkins till the problems have been solved, so I can have a better chance.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    We're aware of an issue with the Smashing Pumpkins that is causing only Pet Feed to display when Pumpkins are smashed. We do recommend checking your storage after opening a Smashing Pumpkin for the moment while we work on resolving the issue, as they do have a chance to drop the following prizes:

Alpaca-o-Lantern
    Chicken-o-Lantern
    Cow-o-Lantern
    Goat-o-Lantern
    Pig-o-Lantern
    Sheep-o-Lantern
    Haunted Roses
    Helping Hand
    Jack O' Path
    Pumpkin-Fetti Path

I have only got food from smashing the pumpkins and it is not showing up on my barn. When looking on the storage to see if there is any prizes there is nothing there either. 😪

Executive Chef
    Has the problem been fixed yet??

I can?t buy the candy tree/purple tree? Never showed up in my marketplace!?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krissyone2 View Post
    I can?t buy the candy tree/purple tree? Never showed up in my marketplace!?
    Some players got Purple trees in the beginning through a glitch that was quickly fixed.
    You have to win the candy tree by collecting smashing pumpkins.
    It is in you to do list.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast