Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Habitat 2018 Sale

Grand Emperor

Habitat 2018 Sale

Habitat Sale

Up to 50% off. Upgrade to fit five animals! Sale ends Sep 18.

These habitats hold 4 animals and you can upgrade them after purchase or your existing, to hold 5 animals for 100 gems per habitat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1152 
Size:	122.5 KB 
ID:	47382Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	136.4 KB 
ID:	47383

This just popped up on my screen...

I'm a Harry Potter fan so it's no surprise I have all the three habitats from this series, but what I don't understand is how the Queen of Hearts' Court fits into the Harry Potter theme. I know Harry was obsessed with the Mirror of Erised, but I'm pretty sure he did not fall through it into Wonderland to meet the Queen of Hearts.

It was bad enough they did a rotten job on the Space-themed habitats*, now, instead of creating a new quad to go with the Harry Potter-themed habitats, they recycled a random one with high side walls to plonk onto the front of the three? Come on!

And what's with increasing the space on these habitats? So instead of providing more land for expansion, we have to pay 100 gems per habitat to get extra space for one creature in each of these habitats? Are we having more Harry Potter-themed creatures in an upcoming event?

I already have all four of these habitats. The Harry Potter ones were correctly placed from the onset, but the Queen of Hearts' Court isn't and because all available land in my forest is occupied, there is no way I can do any rearrangement.

* I'm still sore about the time and money I poured into getting the badly designed space-themed habitats, so I'll probably be talking about it each and every time new quad-habitats come up on sale.

I used the turbulent thicket habitat because it reminds me of the womping willow- tried to upload pic but it keeps failing

Quote Originally Posted by mysticalfairy320 View Post
    I used the turbulent thicket habitat because it reminds me of the womping willow- tried to upload pic but it keeps failing
    This one ... ?

Yeah, this will work.

Definitely better than their suggestion of the Queen of Hearts' Court...

How does this fit into the Harry Potter theme? Even the Maze in the final challenge of the Goblet of Fire doesn't look anything like this.

Regardless, I won't be able to rearrange any of my habitats till they open up more land for expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Or you can use the Black Forest as Forbidden Forest...
    Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This one ... ?

Yeah, this will work.

How does this fit into the Harry Potter theme? Even the Maze in the final challenge of the Goblet of Fire doesn't look anything like this.

Regardless, I won't be able to rearrange any of my habitats till they open up more land for expansion.
    Yes I used that one!

Banned
    Some other habitats are currently upgradable as well: Patriot Plateau, Gate of the Gods, and one of the Rainbow ones.

Farm Supplier

Queen of Hearts court animal capacity

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This one ... ?

Yeah, this will work.

How come your picture indicates 5 animals but the sale of the habitat on my shop shoes 4?

Executive Chef
    So, I misread the message and only thought the Harry Potter ones could be upgraded so I done those ones. Wish I had been more careful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast