Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No gem videos

That doesn't seem fare. I have two account I syrongly believe it stop cause switch back and forth

Executive Chef
    Some players have never gotten them at all, so be glad you at least had them for awhile.

Omg, this just happened to me 3 days ago. I have another account where this has happened before and after a whole month of no daily videos they came back. Now I have a new account where I could get 10 gems on there everyday and suddenly, their gone and I haven't even had it for a month yet. If they come back I hope my gems aren't cut down to 3 a day :/.
    I also hope it isn't because I'm switching back and fourth between accounts.

Unhappy No more gems.

Hi, could you plz help me, i used to watch 3 videos everyday and recieve my 3 gems. But for some reason it has stopped, i speeded up my cooking one day and i think its since i done that, this happened to bakery story 2. Which i ended up deleting bcos of a few other problems, but could you tell me how i can watch the videos for the 3 gems again, storm ID lojoyellowxxx and im on level 99. Bakery name A GEORDIE GIRL. Thankyou. Louise x

Grand Emperor
    The video feature is not a permanent feature and not offered to all players. It may be removed or changed overtime.
    See existing thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ily-gem-videos

I'm not getting free gems

I haven't received free gems for weeks. It seems like they stopped because I buy them. It shouldn't be that way. Even though I buy them I still should be getting them free. Once a day I will see the movie for free gems for about one second and then it disappears. Please fix this. Thank you

The Honorable Panda
    The video promotional offer may change. It may be removed, added or the prizes may change.
    If you are seeing the icon to watch, but it is not working, please contact support for assistance.

support.storm8.com >> submit a request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident

Can't watch free gems

I lost free gem tab in my Bakery story game. And can't watch video for free gems in Dragon story, Could you fix it pls?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by khunnamo View Post
    I lost free gem tab in my Bakery story game. And can't watch video for free gems in Dragon story, Could you fix it pls?
    Merging your thread with the current thread.
    Please see post 2.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Icon for videos to get gems is there but the videos won't load

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast