View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

14 51.85%
  • I didn't like this event

7 25.93%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 18.52%
  • I didn't participate

1 3.70%
  • Pixie Paw

14 51.85%
  • Spell Dancer

20 74.07%
  • Sylph Kitten

16 59.26%
  • Waterlily pond

4 14.81%
  • Rose display

3 11.11%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 7.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Feydream - 2018 Sep 7 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    Ok, so I confidently go into the game knowing I have the animals needed to breed with apart from the new animal. Because I?ve had them for the last few storybooks and they?re all in habitats I don?t touch specifically in case they?re needed for breeding.
    Except, they?re not. My racmoon seems to have run away from home. All that?s left behind is a habitat with an empty space.
    This is the third time it?s happened, twice I?ve put it down to my error even though once an animals required for a storybook, I keep it in case it comes up again. Always. I KNOW Racmoon was there a few days back as I made sure I could see it in the habitat.
    So not I?m going to have to breed it again as well as the new animal.
    Sorry to hear that you're missing your Racmoon. Maybe you like to contact Support: support form so an agent can check your game.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if it is ok to hatch Humsprite early instead of waiting till day six? I started the storybook late trying to breed one which I have done. But there are only four days left on the side goal for the Humsprite and four days till I need to hatch it for the storybook. I don't want to miss out on the side goal by waiting to hatch/evolve in the storybook.

Quote Originally Posted by LilliDee View Post
    Does anyone know if it is ok to hatch Humsprite early instead of waiting till day six? I started the storybook late trying to breed one which I have done. But there are only four days left on the side goal for the Humsprite and four days till I need to hatch it for the storybook. I don't want to miss out on the side goal by waiting to hatch/evolve in the storybook.
    Yes you can hatch ahead of time and evolve for the side goal.

Host(ess)
    I so agree with you. I barely join in the events because I don't have room for any animals. AND I do NOT like to battle. If I wanted to battle, there are tournaments for that. The only reason I hang around is because I've invested enough time and effort to have a variety of creatures. Since i just deleted 14 games where the onus to keep up with them was too much, I can foresee this game getting axed in the future very easily unless S8 fosters a positive customer engagement climate. Too bad, because the type of animals we can breed are neat.

Farm Supplier
    I agree , they are making the events way too hard for us and also they give us so little time for the event and on top of that , this story book event , for each chapter to open it take 23 h 51m . It's impossible to get the prize !! I really suggest they change it !

Banned
    I've put in 6 actual tickets to S8, they've all stated land expansion needed. []
    THESE PEOPLE THAT RUN THESE GAMES ARE MILLENNIALS, HELLO THEY ARE SMART, DO THEY JUST NOT CARE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER?
    THE EVENTS NEED TO GO BACK TO 3 A MONTH. NOT 5 LIKE THIS MONTH. MAKE THEM 10 DAYS LIKE BEFORE THEY GOT GREEDY. THAT'S enough time, we can use gems if needed... OR NOT BUT THAT MEANS EVERYONE CAN STILL PLAY.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-13-18 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Removed private convo

Totally agree, making us battle is rediculous. Leave it to those who want to do it.

The tournament is going to be what ****s me this time. I’m right on schedule for everything else, but have little chance of finishing the tournament on time.

I doubt they’ll remove this requirement, because it forces us to play the game more often and/or spend gems to complete the required battles.

Executive Chef
    Hahaha.
    Ugh, so Iv had a really busy week, it?s never stopped.
    I?m doing the storybook and get to the bit where it says breed with racmoon - easy enough, except I have no racmoon. So I breed and breed and breed and I?m getting nothing.
    Then I look closely and I see that Iv got a planther? And I think how did that happen?
    Well, Iv been breeding the wrong animals for about 2 days now and only just noticed. How?????? Did I not notice.
    Anyway, just thought I would share.
    I?m now doing the right elements but only getting ground squirrels

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    The tournament is going to be what ****s me this time. I’m right on schedule for everything else, but have little chance of finishing the tournament on time.

I doubt they’ll remove this requirement, because it forces us to play the game more often and/or spend gems to complete the required battles.
    I have struggled with this tournament terribly and breezed through the last..and from what I've seen it's pretty identical. I dont quiet get it anymore.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast