Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Lani's Express Order disappeared

Lani's express order disappeared for the sixth time.. Hope this will be fixed, because i would like (and i'm sure i'm not the only one) to have gold stamps.

Quote Originally Posted by ****mypatience View Post
    Lani's express order disappeared for the sixth time.. Hope this will be fixed, because i would like (and i'm sure i'm not the only one) to have gold stamps.
    Very frustrating. I had always completed this until it started disappearing. At first I thought it was just me but see that the issue has been known for quite some time.

Fashion Designer
    is this fixed yet?
    i have not clicked start for this week, but timer is counting down...

Farm Supplier
    No it's not fixed, and likely never will be - notice how the moderator has stopped acknowledging this thread. It's now happened for the 7th time.

Banned
    Completely unacceptable that this is still bugged.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also having trouble with the Express Order from Lani simply disappearing...

Rhino Keeper
    Once again, Lani’s express challenge disappeared! Will S8 ever get this fixed? This is the fifth time it’s happened! ��

The seventh golden stamp is gone now! But the advertisements an the nag-screens work fine...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeptacular View Post
    No it's not fixed, and likely never will be - notice how the moderator has stopped acknowledging this thread. It's now happened for the 7th time.
    Still around and still reading this thread... just not posting because I have no news on this. But I'll post this post just to let you know. Moderators may not post unless we have something to say. Hope this clarifies and hope you understand. Thanks!

P.S. Please send Moderators a private message if you have questions regarding our actions. Let's avoid jumping to wrong conclusions or misunderstandings.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast