Thread: Android game play lag!.....

Android game play lag!.....

Hi all, I have been playing for years now, and I just have to let this out....

I play on Android and I'm sick of the lag, it's not terrible but it's still there.
    I play on 2 powerful devices Huawei mate 10 mobile and the new samsung s4 tablet 256gb and I get lag!
    No other developers games do this to me and I play a lot. I'm annoyed about the supposed reason being: device/ram/memory/storage/cache ect. It is none of those things, at least for me.
    I noticed we havn't had an update in the play store since November last year. I honestly am thinking the reason for the lag is because the game is geared for ios. Or maybe after 9 months it's just an update download we need. I'd appreciate an honest answer.
    I just wish they would release an update that did something about this. I love collecting these critters and spend cash on this game. But when your used to super speed and great performance, and then you get this, you really notice it

Anyone else want to chip in?

Grand Emperor
    Sorry to hear that. Perhaps try the suggestions in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? or you can contact Support: support form for the Agent to investigate into your account.