Thread: Duck pond prize

Duck pond prize

I won silver and got the Mom goose. I can?t place my duck pond, it says I?ve reached my limit and level up. It also says it expires in 5 days. Can u please help me?

Grand Emperor
    Reached your limit and level up? Can you help to post a screenshot of this error message? Thanks.

I don’t know to attach the pic but error message is you’re at your limit. Level up yo buy more of there items. I really need help, thanks again!

Grand Emperor
    I'll see if they're able to check on this.

FYI

Take a screenshot and trim it. To post it on forum, go to the [Quick Reply] box where you type a new post, click on the [Insert Image] icon, last 3rd icon from the right in the toolbar and select [From Computer] tab. Follow the rest of the instructions to insert the photo.

Trying to post pic

Well that didn’t work at all. Thanks for trying to help me but I’m not computer savvy. So frustrated at the whole thing, I spent a lot of money on gems for naught. Tried help desk but apparently they don’t handle this sort of thing. I can’t be only person that’s reported this, lesson learned

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for your pm update and I'm glad to hear that you found your duck pond.

(Closing thread since this is not an issue.)