View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 73.85%
  • I didn't like this event

13 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 20.00%
  • Fuchsia Owl

49 75.38%
  • Wise Owl

34 52.31%
  • Cheerleader Pup

25 38.46%
  • School Bus

15 23.08%
  • Desk

13 20.00%
  • Piper's Backpack

10 15.38%
  • Timeout

9 13.85%
  • Lockers

23 35.38%
  • Library Kitten

28 43.08%
  • Chalkboard Art / Gold Star Tiles

25 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Too Cool For School Event - 2018 Aug 24 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    spring_peeper

Since you have mentioned the glitch in several posts, are you experiencing any glitch yourself? I didn't see you posting a bug so I dont want to miss you out. Post in the Bugs forum and I'll help you further there.

You all know me as a Forum Moderator of Farm Story 2, not all of you know I am fellow player as well. I'm writting this as a fellow player.

This event worked fine for me from Day 1 till now and I didn't encounter any of the glitch which the 5 players said they did.

Usually game glitch affects majority of players, not just a handful. This could be due to a sync issue which was why I posted suggestions for the players to try out and I am still waiting for the players to give an update for further investigation. Not everything boils down to game glitch, other factors like our internet connections, devices etc play a part. And that's why I wrote a self help for players, What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? I upkeep my connections and device regularly to avoid hiccups on my end and I recommend all players do that on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    spring_peeper

Since you have mentioned the glitch in several posts, are you experiencing any glitch yourself? I didn't see you posting a bug so I dont want to miss you out. Post in the Bugs forum and I'll help you further there.

You all know me as a Forum Moderator of Farm Story 2, not all of you know I am fellow player as well. I'm writting this as a fellow player.

This event worked fine for me from Day 1 till now and I didn't encounter any of the glitch which the 5 players said they did.

Usually game glitch affects majority of players, not just a handful. This could be due to a sync issue which was why I posted suggestions for the players to try out and I am still waiting for the players to give an update for further investigation. Not everything boils down to game glitch, other factors like our internet connections, devices etc play a part. And that's why I wrote a self help for players, What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? I upkeep my connections and device regularly to avoid hiccups on my end and I recommend all players do that on a regular basis.

No, my issue has been drop rates. I was just mentioning the glitch as it seems to be a concern with a lot of players.

Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by spring_peeper View Post
    No, my issue has been drop rates. I was just mentioning the glitch as it seems to be a concern with a lot of players.

Thanks
    Great that you weren't.

Frankly my drop rate from Studio is very low but I am extremely happy that the team is giving us a guaranteed pet for 5 turn ins for the first time in Farm Story 2 history. At least we stand a much better chance to get a pet even when we didn't win the one from the collection gallery.

Congrats to all winners. Good luck to all still trying.

I agree, much better but my drop rate on my Studio is very low.

I can personally debunk the ?drop rate is better for those who spend money? theory . I won?t disclose how much I have spent but it was over $25 (I?m embarrassed at that BTW) and my drop rates are abysmal in the Studio. I should have just bought the schoolhouse or whatever it is that makes additional items, those who did seem to have a far more successful experience.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-06-18 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

Quote Originally Posted by dawnsstx View Post
    I can personally debunk the ?drop rate is better for those who spend money? theory . I won?t disclose how much I have spent but it was over $25 (I?m embarrassed at that BTW) and my drop rates are abysmal in the Studio. I should have just bought the schoolhouse or whatever it is that makes additional items, those who did seem to have a far more successful experience.
    I myself don't find this to be true. I've turned in 10 collections, since step 11 came out, without spending a dime. Yes, I'm one of the "lucky ones" apparently, though the drop rate is still awful. Seems to be about 1 in 10, on average. Sometimes more, sometimes slightly less. I am a gem hoarder, and refuse to spend 88 gems on somethin that only gives 10 back. I thank the people who have been selling off studio materials, so that I can keep my studio going. Also, am I the only one that could give a [] about the animal, and am just looking to finish out my lure collection?! I have enough animals that I cant keep feed for anyways, because we cant get an additional feed mill or 2....
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-06-18 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word

I had the mine glitch. A few times then it was fine.

I also do not spend money on this game.

Well, 4 hours away and I know I will not complete this event. Can’t even get the guaranteed 5 collection turn in.

I have played diligently through this event. To have it come to a disappointing end on the very last quest is sad.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it for the last time - I cannot for the life of me understand how these events can be so lopsided.

What should I have done differently? I crafted nearly 80 items in the Studio! To get only 3 papers? Come on!

It’s sad and disappointing so many players put a solid effort into this game and get this.

Farm Supplier
    I made over 100 scarves plus other items in the studio and in return I got 15 collection pieces . I got on the repeat prize merry go round and didn’t get the kitty or owl . I refuse to spend real cash on the events . The drop rate was atrocious. I’m all done now as it’s bed time here in the ����

I finally got the fuschia owl, after making well over 60 scarves and submitting the 5th collection. Kinda feel after all that effort that I probably deserved both pets, after spending a lot of my spare time logging in and checking my farm. Not sure these events are really worth our time, especially after reading all the comments here tonight... Good luck to those trying to finish the event!