View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 73.85%
  • I didn't like this event

13 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 20.00%
  • Fuchsia Owl

49 75.38%
  • Wise Owl

34 52.31%
  • Cheerleader Pup

25 38.46%
  • School Bus

15 23.08%
  • Desk

13 20.00%
  • Piper's Backpack

10 15.38%
  • Timeout

9 13.85%
  • Lockers

23 35.38%
  • Library Kitten

28 43.08%
  • Chalkboard Art / Gold Star Tiles

25 38.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Cool For School Event - 2018 Aug 24 (POLL ADDED)

Nothing from studio. So mean-spirited. So disappointing.

How do I do that lilliepadds? And thank you so much

Have made sooo many things in the studio without paper dropping. I give up.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 09-04-18 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Removed strike comment - see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    I completed the whole event but then the glitch happened and now I have to find one more paper from the studio. Very disappointing!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by divamichele View Post
    How do I do that lilliepadds? And thank you so much

Click on the animal habitat you want to use on your farm, you'll see a carrier, click on the animal you want to store in the carrier...it goes into your cellar... then you will have space tp put your owl in.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kondor15 View Post
    I was creating all day items in two studio's. ZERO PAPERS.
    Is any bug? Is something specific we have to make? Please advice
    Quote Originally Posted by BacardiGirl28 View Post
    Hi all. Does anyone know who to contact? This sugar spinner isn't putting out a single thing. Can't complete challange.
    There's no bug that I know of for these. It's probably due to the drop rates. I'm getting low drops from the Studio.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    2 days running studio nonstop.
    Only 1 drop.

Do the school house building convert items ?
    The Schoolhouse crafts event collection items.

Rhino Keeper
    Lower level papers come from the deep fryer (instead of the studio).

I wish S8 would increase the drop rate of the notebooks from the sugar spinner. I have been on this goal for more than 4 days now and I have only managed to get 2 notebooks. Guess I shall have to resign myself to not getting a fuschia owl...

New Resident
    I cannot get any papers from the studio. What's up?

Ok. This post may get deleted, but frankly I think it’s time we are given an explanation.

There has been countless posts about drop rates from the Studio. Why? There has to be a reason. I do not believe that it is a random algorithm that is built into the game, because statistically speaking, if drop rates were designed to be totally random, you would not see such statistics as we are seeing now. For example, there would not be a 1 in 2 drop rate from Almond Trees and then a 1 in 20 drop rate (if that, just guessing) for the Studio.

Could it be that the makers of this game know who spends actual money and fixes their games to get better drop rates? I don’t know. Could it be that they want you to spend money to get the final prize so they throttle drop rates? I don’t know. What I do know is that there has never been an explanation other than bugs in the system. That’s it. Bugs. I don’t buy it for a minute.

There’s dedicated players who do this for fun, and they actually believe they can achieve the end goal. That’s how these events are set up. Then, nearing the end, you hit a wall. It’s almost as if they do this so you spend the money to get the final prize.

I’m pretty disappointed. I haven’t played FS2 regularly because I just didn’t care anymore. Then I saw the owl prize. Of course, my favourite creature! So I gave this a whirl. I hit a wall on the studio. Figures. I really should have known better.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast