Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sirius Times issues

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaris View Post
    Any news about this problem????
    No news yet given it's weekend. We'll have to wait for Monday morning (US timing) before they can check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaris View Post
    How did you open a ticket and where? I dont know how it works. May times I had problems but only once the had solved one problem
    See here on how to contact Support. They need take 3-5 business days to respond depending on the traffic.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...pport-via-Form

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    I did put in a ticket and explained that the quest was to hatch a Sirius and get 1300 pts but after I hatched it I never got the pts and this was their answer:

[]
    For your info, discussing Support communication and actions are against the forum rules. You can send me a pm along with your ticket number if you need more help on Support and I'll ask someone to check.

Grand Emperor
    I've added everyone who posted here in my report. Please hold for them to get online later on and check on this bug. I'm not sending anyone to Support but you are welcome to do so if you wish. Will post when I've more news on this. Cheers.

Hi! I have the same problem. I hatched Sirius but I have not received nebula bits. Please help!

Banned
    I was just given the Nebula bits for the goal that I finished three days ago. Now the game states that I should raise Sirius to level 10, but I don't have any food saved, because I spent it all over the weekend, after I had already bred and hatched the Sirius that I wasn't given credit for and because I had no idea there would be more goals to complete. I don't believe that anyone is in control of this game whatsoever and if they are they certainly do not care at all. Sad.

Banned
    All of these "supposed" issues are extremely suspicious, as are the deletions of anyone mentioning them. I have reported this apps activities to Google play and will continue to do so.

Grand Emperor
    @alienonacid

There's no conspiracy here on bugs and deletions of anyone mentioning them as you claimed. lol you have an imaginative mind. The forum rules have been in place on this forum for years. See forum rules and policies.

For your information, communications between Support and players are private. Players who have approached Support are encouraged to continue to work with Support.
    Do not post Support emails or private communications in the forum

Bug posts were moved from the Discussion thread to this Bug thread for tracking purposes. To make sure that all who reported got their issues resolved. The posts including yours were moved, not deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Bug posts have been moved to the Bug thread. Please see/report there.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-Times-issues

As according to forum rules, please send me a pm if you have questions on your post.

Disputes with Forum Staff/Storm8 Staff
    Please note that it is against the forum rules to dispute with forum moderators regarding a mod action in the thread. If you have a question about a mod action, please post in the Forum Disputes Section, or send the moderators a Private Message.

Grand Emperor
    Update:

These issues have been fixed. Members who have already bred the Sirius will have the goal complete along with the rewards. Please let me know if you are still having issues. Thanks.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We apologize for the multiple issues that have occurred with this quest chain and are working with our team to evaluate the root cause of the issues to prevent them going forward. If you have further feedback regarding the Sirius quest chain or a support request, please reach out to our support team for additional assistance and our team will be happy to help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12