View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Did you like this update?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

15 75.00%
  • I didn't like this event

2 10.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

4 20.00%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Almond Butter Churner

7 35.00%
  • Take-A-Number

4 20.00%
  • Almond Candy Machine

7 35.00%
  • Newspaper Holder

8 40.00%
  • Waiter Chicken

8 40.00%
  • Cinnamon Almond Gnome Machine

16 80.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 10.00%
  • I like this update

10 50.00%
  • I didn't like this update

1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: UPDATE: Almond Tree, Specialty Goods & Limited Time Quest - 2018 Aug 10 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    Since this last upgrade I can’t make some items . The cinnamon drink is missing from my cafe , I just can’t make it but it is showing up in orders . Is anyone else having problems . Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    Rynetory2 has already reported it (see post 1 of this thread)
    Update:

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    This has been fixed. You can continue to craft cinnamon tea and spiced orange cider in the Cafe.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by logansmil View Post
    My almond tree is not giving me any milk. Is there a bug in the game?
    The drops are random. Hope you get some soon. Dont worry, no bug.

Rhino Keeper
    I am wondering what goal other people are up to? I feel like I'm doing okay but it's hard to tell. I'm on goal 5 and just need 3 more almonds for my last petit four, but my trees just keep giving me almond milk today. Dear trees, please give me lots of almonds, thanks. (I'm sure they don't read here but anyway...)

The upcoming goals look pretty time consuming though - probably twice as much time as the ones I've done already or even longer, right? Anyone got that far? At least, I can turn my excess almond milk into almond butter which I'll need to make almond cookies and almond tea service later on (assuming I get there...)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    I am wondering what goal other people are up to? I feel like I'm doing okay but it's hard to tell. I'm on goal 5 and just need 3 more almonds for my last petit four, but my trees just keep giving me almond milk today. Dear trees, please give me lots of almonds, thanks. (I'm sure they don't read here but anyway...)

The upcoming goals look pretty time consuming though - probably twice as much time as the ones I've done already or even longer, right? Anyone got that far? At least, I can turn my excess almond milk into almond butter which I'll need to make almond cookies and almond tea service later on (assuming I get there...)
    I'm also on goal 5,waiting to make my last petit four.

Farm Supplier
    I’m also on Goal 4 - I’ve only made 3 petit fours because I have not had an almond drop for 3 days, only almond milk. Just a tad frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    I did accidentally buy the BLOSSOMING almond trees for gems, but now I'm glad I have them. I mean, it wasnt an accident, I did it on purpose, I just didn't see that there were regular ones for coins. But if I had seen them, I wouldn't have gotten the Blossoms, and then I'd probably be behind. My suggestion to folks is that if you want to participate in almond and specialty crafting, then u might wanna think about investing in the Blossoms. They've been pretty helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by loulou1290 View Post
    I’m also on Goal 4 - I’ve only made 3 petit fours because I have not had an almond drop for 3 days, only almond milk. Just a tad frustrating!
    Having the same problem... I'm on goal 5 with 3 petit fours made, only had one almond drop in 2 days. Good thing we still have over a week hopefully the almond trees hear are wishes LoL Good Luck to Everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Plenty of the Almond Milk but barely any almonds from the tree drops for me. I do like the Gluten-free recipes and items. Great addition to the game. Glad we have more time to finish. I?m finally on to the almond pudding and this one will take some time.

Rhino Keeper
    My almond trees must have heard my request ...well, they've given me enough almonds to move on to goal 6 at least.

Thanks to those who shared where they're up to, it's reassuring to see others roughly around the same spot as me (goal 5 yesterday, goal 6 today). Good luck to everyone!

I’m just on goal 6 and not holding my breath to finish! Good luck everyone!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast