View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which items did you like?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

66 88.00%
  • I didn't like this event

4 5.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

12 16.00%
  • Hungry Penguin

47 62.67%
  • Pika

48 64.00%
  • Snowy Owl

61 81.33%
  • Penguin Sundae

43 57.33%
  • Fudge Fountain

25 33.33%
  • Ice Cream Cottage

27 36.00%
  • Ice Cream Planter

26 34.67%
  • Beehive Cake

31 41.33%
  • Vanilla / Choco Scoop Shrub

26 34.67%
  • Cookie Stack / Pop Bush

38 50.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Penguins Are Back! - 2018 Aug 2 (POLL ADDED)

Bernard the penguin is in the market for 250 gems. The red chest is also on sale for 200 gems. Does anyone know what items the chest drops? Decorations or event items?

Rhino Keeper
    I really hope that after the event, the hungry penguin spot will still hv the full penguin on top of it as decor. He s so cute

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by goodies70 View Post
    Can someone tell me what prizes you get with the Red Ice Chest? 400 gems seems a lot, is it worth it? I’ve already finished the other goals & I Love all of the prizes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kindefarm1890 View Post
    Bernard the penguin is in the market for 250 gems. The red chest is also on sale for 200 gems. Does anyone know what items the chest drops? Decorations or event items?
    I'll try to find out more.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JJTwinkles View Post
    Can you let us keep the sleeping penguin animated after the event? It's so cute and I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsumtsum27 View Post
    I really hope that after the event, the hungry penguin spot will still hv the full penguin on top of it as decor. He s so cute
    I've sent in a request for us.

Quote Originally Posted by beholdthebrookestar View Post
    Make that 50 feeds. Does Storm 8 have it set up where some people just can?t get some prizes? I?m so sad.
    I think so! I am suffering with you! Ugh
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 08-06-18 at 09:27 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Grand Emperor
    I thought I will drop a post here on Goal 6 since members have posted and I have received many pms on this.

Goal 6
    Find Frozen Berries x3 (from pigs)
    Make Frozen Strawberry on a Stick x4
    Prepare Frozen Fruit Arrangement x4
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 plank, 3 xps

Please make sure of the following:
    - Prepare your frozen fruit arrangement after you get to this goal. Those made before you got to the goal wouldn't count. Only new ones made after you got the goal count.

- Do not use them and have 4 of them in your barn in order for the task to check off.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

If you are still having issues after doing the above, post in the Bugs forum and I'll help you there.

Finally got it somewhere around 60 attempts! I?m really grateful to the community for continuing to farm and create event items after they?ve already completed the event! Thanks, y?all!

Quote Originally Posted by wishfulthinking13 View Post
    Perfect! Thank you for helping, I feel so much better now.... Good thing you were paying attention 😉 Clearly I wasn't!
    Your so welcome! I was blindsided for ages haha x

Quote Originally Posted by beholdthebrookestar View Post
    Finally got it somewhere around 60 attempts! I?m really grateful to the community for continuing to farm and create event items after they?ve already completed the event! Thanks, y?all!
    Congrats! 50 tried and still no penguin eating ice cream for me sadly

Farm Supplier
    Thanks Storm for a fun event - drop rates were not good on some things, but being able to buy in the newspaper meant ventually I was able to do it. I have Pika and Owl - still trying to get the Fudge Fountain and then I’m done, but will keep making so that I can make them available for people still in need!
    What a nice relaxing event for once!

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast