Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonbill (Spaced Out Pt. 1) - 2018 Jul 31

Fashion Designer
    Confirmed it is moonbill -- do not know what to do with this guy? I want to place it but dont want to skip out on the pts?! So confusing

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Confirmed it is moonbill -- do not know what to do with this guy? I want to place it but dont want to skip out on the pts?! So confusing
    Congrats! Place it to get 1,500 nebula bits, listed in Post 1.

Grand Emperor
    Bug posts on missing goal have been moved to the Bugs forum. Please see/post there if you are missing this goal. I've replied to you all there. Thanks.

Thread: Missing Spaced Out Pt. 1 goal

Grand Emperor
    My iOS account has the goal but not my android :/
    Moved to bugs forum.

What are the nebula bits for ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowhite View Post
    Collect Nebula Bits to summon the Perchorion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowhite View Post
    You collect Nebula Bits throughout the month of August in hopes of earning enough to get a Perchorion. You collect Galactic Fragments towards getting a Andromareda. These goals should show up on the right side of your game.

@Rynetory In my game, the text for both galactic fragments and Nebula Bits says "Perchorian," but the pictures displayed are corrrect.

Banned
    If you've bred the Moonbill, please share here what animals you used. I have tried every possible combination at least 10 times now with no luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    If you've bred the Moonbill, please share here what animals you used. I have tried every possible combination at least 10 times now with no luck.
    Garnet Griffin and sir prancelot got me it twice. Luckily . Since I have no goal for it yet and now the second is sitting in next taking up space ;(

Banned
    Garnet Griffin and sir prancelot got me it twice. Luckily . Since I have no goal for it yet and now the second is sitting in next taking up space ;(
    Thank you, I saw your earlier post, but the animals you used are not average. I dont own either. I tried using a Rub Razorback instead of Garnet Griffin with every other possible Super Rare there is, other than Sir Prancealot, which again, is not an average animal. No luck. Ive tried two rares, a common and a rare, a common and super rare, etc, etc. I could have just bought the thing three times over by now. LOL. My mistake in playing this game is that I visited other people's Forest too much, which caused me to level up prematurely and now my game is too hard to play. Ive only been playing less than two months and Im already at level 113. Maybe I should delete the entire thing and start all over.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast