Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missing Ginger Bait in LTO

Rhino Keeper

Missing Ginger Bait in LTO

I bought the LTO and it shows 5 fishing lures but they have not shown up after being collected. Is there a glitch?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32DC7E80-87F2-4A7A-AC2D-E5C3CB13653B.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	46359

Quote Originally Posted by draughnc View Post
    I bought the LTO and it shows 5 fishing lures but they have not shown up after being collected. Is there a glitch?

It looks like this is an error. The bait in the picture is the Party Bait from the Birthday Event. I believe it should be the Ginger Bait.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    It looks like this is an error. The bait in the picture is the Party Bait from the Birthday Event. I believe it should be the Ginger Bait.
    I think so too. Hopefully it will get fixed. The gingerly bait is not showing that I have any.

I bought the value pack as well and didn?t get the baits. As someone else said, the picture is not the ones needed for this event. Hopefully someone is looking into this...

Grand Emperor

Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I bought the value pack as well and didn?t get the baits. As someone else said, the picture is not the ones needed for this event. Hopefully someone is looking into this...
    I've flagged this over. Can you guys do this? I want to confirm that you didn't get your baits.
    1. restart your device and get into game
    2. go into fishing mode. click on the green disc in the middle of your bait screen to flip to page 2. You should see ginger bait option in page 2. How many ginger baits do you have?

Please let me know how it goes for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I've flagged this over. Can you guys do this? I want to confirm that you didn't get your baits.
    1. restart your device and get into game
    2. go into fishing mode. click on the green disc in the middle of your bait screen to flip to page 2. You should see ginger bait option in page 2. How many ginger baits do you have?

Please let me know how it goes for you.
    I have restarted and checked the green disc and still nothing.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for trying and your update. I'll need the team to check on this. Will post as soon as I get news. Sorry about this.

Fashion Designer
    I have a slightly different but related issue. I bought the ginger bait but did not get the 19 gems reimbursed. This was 3 days ago and thought it may be cuz I did it BEFORE the goal was offered,so I chocked it up to user error by anticipatory premature attempt. It for Mr one fish, BTW, but that's ok. Just mentioning I case its another bug.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I have a slightly different but related issue. I bought the ginger bait but did not get the 19 gems reimbursed. This was 3 days ago and thought it may be cuz I did it BEFORE the goal was offered,so I chocked it up to user error by anticipatory premature attempt. It for Mr one fish, BTW, but that's ok. Just mentioning I case its another bug.
    I'm afraid actions taken before you get or reach the goal will not take effect. It starts to count only after you get the goal.

FYI refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Farm Supplier
    I did not get my bait either

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast