View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Do you want side goals to return?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

24 66.67%
  • I didn't like this event

3 8.33%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 13.89%
  • I didn't participate

2 5.56%
  • Rainbowvine

19 52.78%
  • Double Cranebow

19 52.78%
  • Rainbow Scale

20 55.56%
  • Rainbow Blossoms

4 11.11%
  • Rainbow Tree

6 16.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 11.11%
  • I want the side goals to return

21 58.33%
  • I don't want the side goals to return

2 5.56%
  • I am fine either way

8 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Happy Birthday - 2018 Jul 20 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    Ok, so something must have glitched. I just did the "breed Rainbowvine with a Bamboon" task and got a 45 hour timer, so yay! I got credit for completing the task. However, my den CLEARLY shows a Catypus in the den with my Rainbowvine, NOT a Bamboon. What on earth?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    So, I'm still trying to breed the Alpine Elephant on two of my accounts. I just did some rough math, and I THINK that as long as I get it with at least 30 or so hours to spare, I should be able to complete the event without spending gems. If not, at that point I will have to decide whether it's worth it to me to use the 75 gems it will take to skip the two steps that involve the Alpine Elephant.

Still annoyed to not have it when the event called for it, especially considering how many straight days I've been trying for it, but I do feel a little bit better now that I have somewhat of a plan.
    I'm in same boat. I've a little over 30 hours (mayb 35?) and just bred an 11 hour water and leaf. Sigh. I've been trying since the first day for this common. Straight. Nothing. Egrets and Skyenas and aquatters, you name it. Looks like I will not make it through the storybook. First one I haven't been able to complete since Swan Lake. How can failing to beeed a common be so difficult? You know I'm good to pass on the 75 gems needed to skip all alpine elephant goals. I've got other rainbow animals and some ultra rare ones and am not that "have to have love this animal" hooked on this story. So I think I will pass. You watch me get an alpine elephant the next time I breed those elements.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by poofyena View Post
    If you had 4 elements in the mix it?s probably a crystal unicorn! Congratulations!
    That?s what I would have thought but thought I did the first breeding closer to reset which would have made it a longer time. I have 2 so I?m afraid it may have to be sold. Will find out in 8 hrs. Going to be up in a tiny ski resort today that has no mobile signal so will have to wait. I sped it up, silly me I thought CU was 40 hrs, it’s 45 so it is one. Glad I have a second nest.
    Last edited by BiggerBubbles; 07-28-18 at 01:46 PM.

What's Changed 10 Act 1 for higher level players? Is it the same for both levels? Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Smshepherd13 View Post
    So, I'm only level 28 but it keeps giving me all of the high level acts on the SB! I don't mind other than I still can't get a Bamboon to breed with in chapter 9! Is there a reason why it's giving me the high level tasks?
    Based on your post, high level includes level 28 instead of starting from level 30 onwards.

For your information, the contents posted by forum members, like you, are not official information from Storm8. This includes Post 1. Members who start threads and post event information are very helpful forum members who post to help the community.

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Which prizes did you like?
    3. Do you want the side goals to return?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Example of goals referred to in Question 3.
    A Sorcerer in the Sands
    -Hatch a Sekhmet
    -Hatch a Set
    -Breed A Sekhmet + Set
    Reward: Dumbledog

A Magical Gift
    Hatch a Dumbledog
    Reward: 24 Realm Runes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Ok, so something must have glitched. I just did the "breed Rainbowvine with a Bamboon" task and got a 45 hour timer, so yay! I got credit for completing the task. However, my den CLEARLY shows a Catypus in the den with my Rainbowvine, NOT a Bamboon. What on earth?!?
    I was having glitches with that step too, only mine was that the breed wouldn't "take." I put them in the nest 4 or 5 times before the game hiccupped and they finally stayed. Who knows why anything happens with this game anymore.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    I was having glitches with that step too, only mine was that the breed wouldn't "take." I put them in the nest 4 or 5 times before the game hiccupped and they finally stayed. Who knows why anything happens with this game anymore.
    This happens from time to time and the fastest way to get around it is to force-close the game and restart it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NannaSherry View Post
    I'm in same boat. I've a little over 30 hours (mayb 35?) and just bred an 11 hour water and leaf. Sigh. I've been trying since the first day for this common. Straight. Nothing. Egrets and Skyenas and aquatters, you name it. Looks like I will not make it through the storybook. First one I haven't been able to complete since Swan Lake. How can failing to beeed a common be so difficult? You know I'm good to pass on the 75 gems needed to skip all alpine elephant goals. I've got other rainbow animals and some ultra rare ones and am not that "have to have love this animal" hooked on this story. So I think I will pass. You watch me get an alpine elephant the next time I breed those elements.
    I am so very Disappointed in the story books. I have been trying to breed the common, started 1 day before it was required. and I just now have it on the Nest with 11 hours of the story book left. No way I could complete this. Same thing happened in the Dragon game with the last Dragon tales but I never did breed the common even though I always try and start breeding common them a day or two ahead of the required date. If this keeps up I will stop Playing the story books/dragon tales
    I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit!

Banned
    I loved *all* the animals in this event. Great job, S8!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast