View Poll Results: Like this event? Complete individual prizes? Unlock community prizes? Like the prizes

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

7 17.95%
  • I didn't like this event

23 58.97%
  • I completed all individual prizes

2 5.13%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

31 79.49%
  • I unlocked community prizes

22 56.41%
  • I didn't unlock community prizes

10 25.64%
  • Colorful Cake

6 15.38%
  • Celebration Stone

1 2.56%
  • Tasty Tree

5 12.82%
  • Cake Snake

8 20.51%
  • Pastel Giraffe

12 30.77%
  • Pastowl

10 25.64%
  • I didn't like the prizes

13 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Pastel Party - 2018 Jul 13 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    I now have 7,832 pastel pastries. Almost all of these were earned trying every possible combination to unsuccessfully breed a racchrome. If I knew how to calculate these percentages, I would probably question the fairness of this game. Thankfully, I am very, very dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by alienonacid View Post
    I now have 7,832 pastel pastries. Almost all of these were earned trying every possible combination to unsuccessfully breed a racchrome. If I knew how to calculate these percentages, I would probably question the fairness of this game. Thankfully, I am very, very dumb.
    And that is the very reason I stopped spending money on this game. I would have no problem spending money if the game was fair and were able to breed what we need too but that is not the case. Lately Im never able to breed the animals for the goals Im not sure if they think that will make people want to spend money but frankly it does the opposite for me! It is not fun to play when you cant even breed a rare animal within a few tries instead a rare takes weeks and with my luck not at all!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    And that is the very reason I stopped spending money on this game. I would have no problem spending money if the game was fair and were able to breed what we need too but that is not the case. Lately Im never able to breed the animals for the goals Im not sure if they think that will make people want to spend money but frankly it does the opposite for me! It is not fun to play when you cant even breed a rare animal within a few tries instead a rare takes weeks and with my luck not at all!
    Yep. They were making excellent money from me until this happened. Now I'll probably just uninstall the app and waste my paycheck somewhere else. Ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    Yep. They were making excellent money from me until this happened. Now I'll probably just uninstall the app and waste my paycheck somewhere else. Ridiculous.
    I agree as well and there's no way for me to finish this without buying and using gems. Like a lot of players I dont mind spending money but im done supporting S8. This is not fun anymore. I'll be happy if I can just reach the community goals. Every event and every quest just keeps getting more difficult. If S8 doesn't care than why should I.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 07-16-18 at 12:58 PM.

Banned
    I take back what I said. I actually like all the animals. I know I can't reach the giraffe, but I'm looking forward to getting the snake.

@alienonacid I started this game with the goal of obtaining every single animal. I have come to realize that just isn't realistic. You really have to be willing to win some and lose some. Most of the animals are brought back around in time, so even if you don't get one now, you will almost certainly have another chance in the future. I think it's a marathon, not a sprint. Just set a maximum on how much you're willing to spend every month and stick to it.

Personally, I'm having some feelings about the Papayak. I've been playing for close to 2 years. The Papayak was in the market some months ago for 500 gems. That was well beyond the limit I had set for myself to spend on s single animal, but it was**so** cute that I bought it anyway. Then I managed to get a second one from a spin to win or a leaderboard or something. I don't mind having 2. I can keep a baby and an adult. But now it's in the market for a measly 100 gems *and* is breedable? And I bred one, so I have 3 now. Like I said, they keep coming back around. I'm. Kind of miffed I spent so much to get one in the first place. I really think patience is important when playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I take back what I said. I actually like all the animals. I know I can't reach the giraffe, but I'm looking forward to getting the snake.

@alienonacid I started this game with the goal of obtaining every single animal. I have come to realize that just isn't realistic. You really have to be willing to win some and lose some. Most of the animals are brought back around in time, so even if you don't get one now, you will almost certainly have another chance in the future. I think it's a marathon, not a sprint. Just set a maximum on how much you're willing to spend every month and stick to it.

Personally, I'm having some feelings about the Papayak. I've been playing for close to 2 years. The Papayak was in the market some months ago for 500 gems. That was well beyond the limit I had set for myself to spend on s single animal, but it was**so** cute that I bought it anyway. Then I managed to get a second one from a spin to win or a leaderboard or something. I don't mind having 2. I can keep a baby and an adult. But now it's in the market for a measly 100 gems *and* is breedable? And I bred one, so I have 3 now. Like I said, they keep coming back around. I'm. Kind of miffed I spent so much to get one in the first place. I really think patience is important when playing this game.
    Agree, hence why I’ve kind of stopped caring what animals I get in any specific event. I never buy an animal in the shop unless it’s 100 gems or fewer.

However, the spin to win hasn’t been around for several months now. I guess that’s just yet another feature that Storm8 has taken from us. We must have been getting too many free items from it Add that on top of the removal of the side goals for storybooks, and the removal of the five daily gems to earn from videos - it’s now nearly impossible to get anything at all in this game without spending. I love this game, but if the trend continues I won’t be playing much longer. Or, at the very least, I certainly won’t be playing daily.

Fashion Designer
    I think I may call this event and all others quits- love playing but the constant let down is just getting too much.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I think I may call this event and all others quits- love playing but the constant let down is just getting too much.
    Agreed.

Today was the first "Gem Sale" where I didn't buy any.

I'm going to spend the money I saved on a therapist who understands how traumatic Racchrome breeding can be.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed.

Today was the first "Gem Sale" where I didn't buy any.

I'm going to spend the money I saved on a therapist who understands how traumatic Racchrome breeding can be.

Hahahahaha omg sign me up with you!
    Maybe my new profession should be FFS counseling !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast