Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Predatorial Fish Day Goal Issue

Grand Emperor
    Sorry guys I did check but I have no news on this yet.... we will post as soon as we do.

Rhino Keeper
    Issues still persists. Storm 8 please fix urgently

I am also missing these goals and I really want these prizes, what do I have to do? Please help, thank you. I also play on an apple device.

Quote Originally Posted by kitsonchick82 View Post
    I am also missing these goals and I really want these prizes, what do I have to do? Please help, thank you. I also play on an apple device.
    Same problem here. Started out with the side goal and appliance. I am on iOS . Please fix. Had problems with the sugar coater appliance in BS few weeks ago. Thanks ,

I also have problems with this goal. For me it started with the Side goal and also the goal ”Serve 15 Hakarls”, and I couldn’t find the recipe... I built the wrong appliance at first.. Not happy about this.
    Now I have built one Feeding Frenzy stove and about to build nummer two, but in my gifts storage I have 16 parts Bubble Brackets and when I try to build the stove it says that I have 0/12 Bubble Brackets!? I don’t get this. It must be a bug!
    I play on iOS, iPhone 8.

New Resident
    Same problem for me. I play on iOS and my game version is up to date and rebooting didn?t help.

so upset

wrote to support @storm8
    and got an email saying they couldnt help and to check the forums to resolve my issue...
    Been playing for 8 yrs and it seems this will be the first time ill miss a goal prize

still no resolution in sight to this issue
    fawziaj

Executive Chef
    I wish it was the first time I was missing a prize or even worse an oven/appliance! But here’s the issue. They still haven’t fixed it but even if they do, will we all have to start from scratch? B/c if so we are what 5 days behind?! Some of us work full time (probably most of us) and therefore we need the full time allotted to complete the tasks. Especially now that at least twice in the goal process do we have to ask for something from neighbors so we are waiting on others to even be able to get started or move forward. Not something I enjoy. So I just want to know what’s going to happen. Ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    Issue still persisting on my android account though I’m playing that account on my iPad due to to my android being in the shop. So no answer yet on cause? Will we miss out this side goal thnx.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the side goal finally when my android tablet came back n I logged in it came up right away. Maybe it didn?t like me switching between both accounts?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234