Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: New animals in July - 2018 Jul 6

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gramland View Post
    I downloaded the game and played to chapter 5, which was very easy. I went back to my game in the goals where I collected I think 24 gems. Hope this helps. Also the SB gives 1,000 crates after finishing chapter 8,9 and 1,250 for chapter 10. I got the Chromaticat after receiving the 5,000 crates from S8. Good Luck!
    Thanks- I've been playing the game but nothing yet for the reward! I pray that will be enough to get him.. fingers crossed ! Thanks for the info

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    How many more crates can we receive for the story book. I am at 85% and still need to finish the tournament.. will I even be close with the help of the sb? I totally forgot we get the crates after the chapter.
    See Post 1 of Storybook thread. Hope you are able to get your Chromaticat.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ay-2018-Jul-20

Fashion Designer
    Guess I was wrong on my math-- I made it to chromaticat after all, even without completing the tournament yet- super happy

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    Guess I was wrong on my math-- I made it to chromaticat after all, even without completing the tournament yet- super happy
    So glad that you got your cat! Congrats! Haha glad your maths was wrong lol.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678