Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Pastel Penguin (Birthday Babies Pt. 1) - 2018 Jul 6

Grand Emperor
    I tried this for about a month and didn't get any of the trio. In fact I didn't get any of the 6 special breeds this month except for alpine elephant. Maybe my breeding den is spoilt or my forest is unbreedable, as always. The only small consolation is that I could get alpine ele to complete the SB. Anyone failing as badly as I did, or is it just me? 1 out of 6 is miserable.

Rhino Keeper
    Have spent a fortune on this trio as it?s the first I?ve tried for (Alpacas are my fave!) managed to get the Penguin and Racchrome but it took a week and an amount of fails I don?t wish to think about. Especially the ones that rolled back but still took gems :/
    Alpaca has sadly decided not to come to my forest though.
    These monthly animals are HARD to breed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I tried this for about a month and didn't get any of the trio. In fact I didn't get any of the 6 special breeds this month except for alpine elephant. Maybe my breeding den is spoilt or my forest is unbreedable, as always. The only small consolation is that I could get alpine ele to complete the SB. Anyone failing as badly as I did, or is it just me? 1 out of 6 is miserable.
    Yep, with 3 accounts, only two have so far bred the Alpine Elephant, and only one has bred a Pastel Penguin. Aside from Storybook required breeds and once or twice throwing Fire into the mix to try for the Racchrome, I've been breeding Water/Nature (with Crystal sometimes) non-stop. So many CHILLY GOATS! A few Seamurs, Aquatters, and Turtisles, and lots of Snowy Egrets & Ocean Apes. I even got a Sea Horse or two. And of course the Sapphire Cthulhu that I had to sell for lack of space to put another duplicate.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Rhino Keeper
    I got zilch. no penguin, no nothing. I am officially done with trying for this. I ended up with several rainbow animals this month so I'm happy.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789