View Poll Results: 5 questions - see Post 1 for questions

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

15 15.96%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

72 76.60%
  • Q2. I completed this event (using gems, LTOs)

4 4.26%
  • Q2. I completed this event (without using gems, LTOs)

5 5.32%
  • Q2. I didn't complete this event

84 89.36%
  • Q3. 1 penguin

9 9.57%
  • Q3. 2 penguins

3 3.19%
  • Q4. Goals 1 to 3

19 20.21%
  • Q4. Goals 4 to 5

21 22.34%
  • Q4. Goals 6 to 7

37 39.36%
  • Q4. Penguin Goals

16 17.02%
  • Q5. I like the prizes

58 61.70%
  • Q5. I didn't like the prizes

9 9.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Penguins On Parade - 2018 Jul 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    My tanning penguin is just laying there. How do I get him moving?

Rhino Keeper
    The Repetition Begins!

Welcome Penguin (this one looks like a gentleman attending black-n-white gala)

Visit Neighbors 20 (says neighbors but I visited 20 community members here n it checked off)
    Give Morgan Penguin Party Packs 5
    Give Morgan Frozen Rainbow Penguin Punch 1

Welcome Summer Penguin (green Hawaiian shirt)

Visit Neighbor 1. ... (I checked this off by Collecting a Party pack in studio ... not visiting neighbors)
    Give Piper Penguin Party Packs 5
    Give Piper Frozen Rainbow Penguin Punch 1

Recipe for 1 Penguin Party Pack -- studio 2hrs
    12 Rainbow deep fried ice cream
    5 Ice pops
    2 sorbetto cone
    1 Frozen Penguin Punch

Lastly, to skip the 5 Penguin Party Packs is 1730 diamonds which divided by 5 is 346 gem each, much more pricy than the Gnome coin. I'll be living on my farm for the next 11 days ...

Please Note: for those of u that want the Summer Penguin, the first Visiting Neighbor part can be checked off by collecting ur first party pack from studio. Visiting a neighbor is a no go for me.
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 07-07-18 at 01:17 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    This is probably a stupid question but how do we go for BOTH penguins? Is there something else I should be doing besides trying to get through goals 1 through 7? There aren?t any collections to be turned in that I?m aware of...
    See ankavale1000's post #62. Complete all goals to get both penguins or do the respective goal to get 1 of them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by vickielea View Post
    My tanning penguin is just laying there. How do I get him moving?
    He does not move. No animation for this decoration. He's asleep while tanning.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    The Repetition Begins!
    Congrats on getting so close to finishing! Thanks for posting the last goals. I've moved and replied to your bug post in the Bugs forum.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...uin-Goal-issue

Grand Emperor
    Looks like my nightmares came true...

1. My pigs are refusing to cooperate just like they weren't in the Beaver Dam event.
    2. This is the same as the Gnomes Event which means I am very certain I wont be able to finish, also based on my current drop rates.
    Bye Bye Penguins. I love you and I miss you...

For members who are trying, remember you need to make 5 Party Packs for 1 penguin. So that means you need to have the ingredients to make 1 party pack every 2 days, in order to craft them before the event ends.

1 penguin = 1 party pack / 2 days
    2 penguins = 2 party packs / 2 days

Penguins go to Icy Igloo.

Can members help to post screenshot of your Penguins when you have completed, for me to add to Pets Guide? Many thanks in advance.

Good luck everyone! We need lots of it!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Heads Up
    Make two extra Ice Pops in the bakery because you won't have enough for your first party pack.
    You have all the other event items you made in your barn and a couple of extras.
    Here is a picture of the party pack when I reached the end.
    As you can see I needed two more to make the first party pack.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5098.JPG 
Views:	70 
Size:	274.1 KB 
ID:	45564
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 07-07-18 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by orca1006 View Post
    take a look at the goals for the gnome event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...1-(POLL-ADDED)

see how similarly parallel the gnome goals are vs the current penguin goals...that's what we're all referring to. there's one final step after steps 1-7 where it'll ask you to take all the items you've made so far to make one ultimate item ("coin"). and to earn both prizes, you'll need to turn in "x" ultimate items to both morgan and piper.
    I see now. Thanks!!

Farm Supplier
    A level 7+? Repeating several times what we have done till now? Storm8 does NOT listen to its players. Did they not feel the outrage and anger at the gnome event where this happened too? I was making good progress, halfway level 6, but stopped playing immediately when I saw the repeat message on the forum. The penguins are cute, but not that cute.
    Good luck to all continuing the event, I will come and see your penguins but my farm will not have one ��

Quote Originally Posted by dugambon View Post
    A level 7+? Repeating several times what we have done till now? Storm8 does NOT listen to its players. Did they not feel the outrage and anger at the gnome event where this happened too? I was making good progress, halfway level 6, but stopped playing immediately when I saw the repeat message on the forum. The penguins are cute, but not that cute.
    Good luck to all continuing the event, I will come and see your penguins but my farm will not have one ��
    I couldn't agree more with you. Storm8 doesn't listen to hard core players, loyal ones, players who are nice, ones who spend money. They don't listen to anybody and ignore all issues that we have. Storm8 please get the message through, if we are here it means that we care.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast