View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like? Do you want side goals to return?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

28 54.90%
  • I didn't like this event

5 9.80%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

15 29.41%
  • Celtic Cub

19 37.25%
  • Will-o-Wisp

32 62.75%
  • Maregonna

30 58.82%
  • Avalon Tiles

1 1.96%
  • Fairy Tree

9 17.65%
  • Food

30 58.82%
  • Runes

38 74.51%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 3.92%
  • I want the side goals to return

24 47.06%
  • I don't want the side goals to return

8 15.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Highland Summer - 2018 Jun 26 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    My breeding dens were busy with high-hour fails, so I pulled dark animals out of storage that were 8-hour hatch times. I put them in the nest before bed, and they were ready to hatch in the morning. They were both Wair Wolf eggs, which I saw in its adult form in a battle the other day and thought was really pretty, so I was motivated to bring them out of storage and into my forests.

So, sometimes you have an animal in storage that you can hatch that is either a duplicate or something you've just been waiting for a reason to hatch that you can use to fulfill an event requirement. Always good to double-check your storage!
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    I am bummed about this, too, particularly the 24 rune side goal that were not getting this time. That has been my incentive to work on finishing the recent story books, as I still have a lot of expanding to do. But, with that goal missing, I'm much less invested in trying to finish this time.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Hear hear
    I have passed in your feedback as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    My breeding dens were busy with high-hour fails, so I pulled dark animals out of storage that were 8-hour hatch times. I put them in the nest before bed, and they were ready to hatch in the morning. They were both Wair Wolf eggs, which I saw in its adult form in a battle the other day and thought was really pretty, so I was motivated to bring them out of storage and into my forests.

So, sometimes you have an animal in storage that you can hatch that is either a duplicate or something you've just been waiting for a reason to hatch that you can use to fulfill an event requirement. Always good to double-check your storage!
    Nicely spoken. And for that matter i have made a personal list of all my storages creatures. Included the hatching times and rarity. Always kind of handy indeed! Good you brought this up.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Nicely spoken. And for that matter i have made a personal list of all my storages creatures. Included the hatching times and rarity. Always kind of handy indeed! Good you brought this up.
    Sakrysta & AppieP, good strategies, because the downside of a goal to hatch a 5-hour Darky is the all-too-real possibility of your typically long Dark fails.
    So for Ch5 Act3:
    Whatever your Ch.4 Racmoon breeding produced (if it's Dark and still around)
    Water-Fire for 7hr Skyger
    Your lucky 5hr Dark-Fire breeding of Mountain Hare
    Your hopefully-not-so-long Dark-Fire fail
    Handy short-timer Dark egg from Storage.
    A lot depends upon what you already have cooking, what's in Storage and how many breeding and/or hatching buildings you have at your disposal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SoJam View Post
    (Or chapters SIX and ten?)
    Maybe they heard all the complaints about the burdensome side goals accompanied by monumental fails. But they didn't listen correctly. We were happy to have goals that gave us bonus animals or chances to get more points toward event or the monthly prizes; what was making us sick (and still is) are the nastily decreased odds of breeding animals for the side goals or animals required for the Storybook.
    Storm8, it wasn't the goals, in and of themselves, that was the problem. The problem was that you keep stacking the breeding odds against us as we try to complete the goals and the events. You're not helping and it's not cute.
    For me, it was having so many various goals at once. All the back to back goals/events, and overlapping goals/events. I'm pretty fed up with it, and decided not to buy gems until it slows down. I want the time to simply play. There are certain animals I want to level up, and others I would like to breed. I've been playing a really long time (since the end of 2014, I think). I don't need all these new animals that are part of side goals, and then have to feed them to a certain level. I do appreciate S8 trying to keep things interesting though.

I wish you and everyone good luck and a happy day!

Fashion Designer
    I wish I had room to take a dark from inventory I have to hatch a throwaway due to no space, I struggle to place event animals. I have so many beautiful creatures in inventory I worked hard for but can't place them

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I have passed in your feedback as well.
    Thankyou, glad to have you to help out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    I wish I had room to take a dark from inventory I have to hatch a throwaway due to no space, I struggle to place event animals. I have so many beautiful creatures in inventory I worked hard for but can't place them
    I feel your pain. I have close to the same problem. I have well over 300 animals in storage. I wish you well.

Fashion Designer
    I cannot breed a common Papillon. So I am stuck. Not spending fifty gems for it. But it is sad for me. I want to keep trying but then I getting far behind everything...

Executive Chef
    Here the egg picture of Will-O-Wisp:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180702_094421.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	45434
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17