Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nordic Fables - collection points stuck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you restart your device after the fix? Can you try that? I think mine is fixed. Let me know how it goes for you so I can let them know. Thanks.
    Rynetory, I even uninstalled and reinstalled. My game froze at 699 pts even though I was still playing. I got the Olympian pegasus and leveled it up to L10 but I didn't get any additional pts. after it froze at 699. I spent over 700 gems. It would have been cheaper for me to buy the pegasus but I needed the points so I kept breeding. They were very expensive breedings. After they said it was fixed and I checked it my pts were the same as before. I have no idea how many I lost after it froze. Thanks

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    Rynetory, I even uninstalled and reinstalled. My game froze at 699 pts even though I was still playing. I got the Olympian pegasus and leveled it up to L10 but I didn't get any additional pts. after it froze at 699. I spent over 700 gems. It would have been cheaper for me to buy the pegasus but I needed the points so I kept breeding. They were very expensive breedings. After they said it was fixed and I checked it my pts were the same as before. I have no idea how many I lost after it froze. Thanks
    Thanks for the update. I have added you to my report. Please send me your ticket number via pm if you have written to Support.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for the update. I have added you to my report. Please send me your ticket number via pm if you have written to Support.
    no I haven't sent a report yet. I was waiting to give them time with all the negative comments I was pretty sure they knew there was a problem but I guess a few of us need extra attention. As you know I'm somewhat frustrated to begin with so this added stress is taking the fun out of why I play in the 1st place. Thanks again

Grand Emperor
    no I haven't sent a report yet. I was waiting to give them time with all the negative comments I was pretty sure they knew there was a problem but I guess a few of us need extra attention. As you know I'm somewhat frustrated to begin with so this added stress is taking the fun out of why I play in the 1st place. Thanks again
    Thanks for being understanding. Aye I understand your frustrations as you already know. I play FFS and face the same problems like the rest of you. Ok now let's get this resolved for you. I have no answer yet so I suggest that you go ahead and send in your request, some accounts may need individual attention. I'll update you as soon as I get an answer on your case.

New Resident
    Is Nordic fables working? Freyja still not around and it's the 21st already

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudv View Post
    Is Nordic fables working? Freyja still not around and it's the 21st already
    Welcome to the forum.

Your game needs to be at level 14 for participation. Do make sure that you are playing on the latest regular game version. Here's the link to the event thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...es-2018-Jun-19

Has points been fixed yet because mine still not counting

Fashion Designer
    Hopefully with today's update everything will be corrected.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 06-22-18 at 10:23 AM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo726 View Post
    Has points been fixed yet because mine still not counting
    Hopefully with today's update everything will be corrected.
    Please contact Support: support form for individual investigations. You can send me your ticket number via pm, link in my signature. Cheers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12