Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Olympian Pegasus - 2018 Jun 19

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oficeandfire View Post
    It took me about 1400 gems to get it. I’m so upset!! I should have just bought it outright for the 600! Never again!!!! Attachment 45281
    OUCH!! Feeling very sorry for you, but congrats finally. I just got my 21 hour Storm Sphinx. Really happy with it. Continue breeding for Olympian Pegasus. Again congrats with your's.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    OUCH!! Feeling very sorry for you, but congrats finally. I just got my 21 hour Storm Sphinx. Really happy with it. Continue breeding for Olympian Pegasus. Again congrats with your's.
    I feel sorry for myself! Man does it stink when you waste so many gems for one creature! I wish the storm Sphinx was one of my fails then it wouldn’t hurt this bad congrats on your Storm Sphinx!
    "I will take what is mine with fire and blood."

Rhino Keeper
    I’Ve given up trying to breed these animals. Never get them so what’s the use trying.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Me too, no luck so far. Already spent enough gems for it, but not anymore. I hope i get lucky without...
    After nothing but fails on the last I was hoping for better luck this time. This is one I truly love and want so bad, but I guess another L for me. ;(

Fashion Designer
    Same here, it's always easier to breed at the start of the event but we couldn't breed the first 4-5 hours due to the event being broken, success rate decrease dramatically, one reason I got so upset we couldn't find anyone to report to for so long. I like this one too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    Same here, it's always easier to breed at the start of the event but we couldn't breed the first 4-5 hours due to the event being broken, success rate decrease dramatically, one reason I got so upset we couldn't find anyone to report to for so long. I like this one too.
    I wish I understood how the odds work. I don't feel it's right for months of nothing but trying for these animals over and over for 7days straight on two accounts and I can barely breed one like at least every 5 they release!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    I wish I understood how the odds work. I don't feel it's right for months of nothing but trying for these animals over and over for 7days straight on two accounts and I can barely breed one like at least every 5 they release!
    Some games put the odds in game for legal reasons, this one doesnt. But by trial and error we know it's easier to breed sb animals before missions ask for them or its very hard, and breeding a new animal is easier at the start. You can speed breed and get it but you'll spend way over cost in shop, if you get it on a single breed without gems consider yourself very lucky

This is rediculous S8 why does this happen all the time, oh that’s right it’s to do with the almighty money grab. No wonder people are leaving the game. I too give up trying rather than waste money and time.

Grand Emperor
    I so badly want this animal but I have no luck with breeding it so far. I can't remember the last time I manage to breed a special animal, to be honest. I couldn't even breed a common cottonmouth for the past storybook. Not holding high hopes for this but still trying. Hopefully Lady Luck smiles on me. Good luck to all!

Banned
    Good luck @Rynetory! I haven't got it on either account despite nonstop breeding. I am getting a Valkyrie though!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast