Thread: Blocking

New Resident

Blocking

Hiw do you block a player in rs?

I am wondering how you block players too. I can't seem to find a way to do it either.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Caper View Post
    Hiw do you block a player in rs?
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I am wondering how you block players too. I can't seem to find a way to do it either.
    If you are on iOS, see Block feature in Game Guide.

You can reach out to Support if you want to report a player.

I'm on Android. It is really annoying that you can't block players immediately. You have to send the email then wait for them to do something. I don't want to have to wait 24+ hours for them to do something and have all of my neighbours/friends see the messages. I've had it happen to me before. Really need a block button on Android please. I am sure lots of other players want this feature on Android too. Thank you
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTwilight99 View Post
    I'm on Android. It is really annoying that you can't block players immediately. You have to send the email then wait for them to do something. I don't want to have to wait 24+ hours for them to do something and have all of my neighbours/friends see the messages. I've had it happen to me before. Really need a block button on Android please. I am sure lots of other players want this feature on Android too. Thank you
    Just IOS players have such privilegue and Android as always whatever

Grand Emperor
    Closing thread since original question has been answered and thread gone to different topic.

For further discussion on platform parity, you can file a forum dispute thread and discuss with the Community Manager. Thanks.