View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

31 70.45%
  • I didn't like this event

3 6.82%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

8 18.18%
  • I didn't participate

2 4.55%
  • Jed Dog

30 68.18%
  • Jed's Giant Tank

10 22.73%
  • Jed's Armchair

3 6.82%
  • Topiary Jed

4 9.09%
  • Best Jed Ever Trophy

3 6.82%
  • Football Game

2 4.55%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 9.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Jed Ever - 2018 Jun 5 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    They are to feed the Football pig you buy from the market.
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Anybody know where to get items for lower levels? I only know jewels come from grape Vines.
    Thank u

I ended up buying the gold one twice didn't get my gems back second time and both times all I got was regular #1 jeds just like the other coin birdcage I want my gems back. I thought the first time I just bought the wrong cage until I saw I was on 2/2 and should've got one of the prizes.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyndstorm70 View Post
    I ended up buying the gold one twice didn't get my gems back second time and both times all I got was regular #1 jeds just like the other coin birdcage I want my gems back. I thought the first time I just bought the wrong cage until I saw I was on 2/2 and should've got one of the prizes.
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid the gems reward through the goal is only for the first Golden Barn Birdhouse. You wont get additional gems from subsequent purchases.

Fashion Designer
    I actually think it's pretty cool that a lot of these things that we need an enormous Bowl car now invisible. That means they don't take up all that space in our Barn. That's was one of the huge gripes a lot of people had, including me, was that all these things that we need for these goals take up all this room in our barn. I'm sure that's part of the challenge built into the game, and I get that. I think Storm 8 took our complaints and did something with them by making some of these things that we're required to have invisible in the barn. It removes a level of Challenge, and frankly, I'm pretty happy not to have to deal with that challenge. I don't mind certain other challenges, but I appreciate that Barn management has been made a lot easier. I get it that we can't see, therefore, how many of the items we actually have, but that's better than the alternative of barn management, which gave me hives. Thanks stormers.

Gold bird cage

Quote Originally Posted by Wyndstorm70 View Post
    I bought it twice, too. You only get the gems back once. It didn?t even register the gold Jed award on the quest list. Bummer. Waste of gems😡

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I actually think it's pretty cool that a lot of these things that we need an enormous Bowl car now invisible...
    second that!!! tho still having some challenge managing barn space at times with the bird feed and what not, it's definitely a lot better with the Jed trophies invisible, so i'm content thanks storm8 team!

Rhino Keeper
    Step 7
    Make 15 special baits (3 hrs each)
    Catch 15 xxx (I forgot name, sorry) in pond
    Prep 1 Bag of Fish (45minutes farmer outpost, one xxx from pond per bag)

Special baits in bait shop, 2 flax seed and 1 wool each
    For me, the catch is 100% so 15 baits yielded 15 xxx from pond

Step 8
    Create Jed's Tank (need total 15 bag of fish) 6hrs in farmers outpost
    Give Jed's Tank
    Give Jed's Trophies 45

The pet goes into the rescue pen

Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by ankavale1000; 06-06-18 at 10:13 PM.

Then where are my 2 prizes for the gold cages? All I got were regular #1 jeds that are nowhere to be seen ,I didn't even get the special one from the prizes.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast