View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

51 57.95%
  • I didn't like this event

19 21.59%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

32 36.36%
  • I didn't participate

1 1.14%
  • Beagle Bungalow

24 27.27%
  • Purple Feather Stand

23 26.14%
  • Mother Goose Plushie

41 46.59%
  • Morning News

26 29.55%
  • Goose Bathtub

35 39.77%
  • Feather Chicken Dance

32 36.36%
  • Feather Pile

26 29.55%
  • Beagle

53 60.23%
  • I didn't like the prizes

4 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Wild Gus Chase - 2018 May 23 (POLL ADDED)

Farm Supplier
    Gripe alert: the Stinky Feathers drop rate stinks! And this event is boring by making the same things over and over...and of course endlessly collecting from and feeding the chickens. The fact we can buy/sell items in the newspaper is a saving grace, but probably not enough to finish (and not sure I want to try). ��

Rhino Keeper
    The feathers drop rate is low for me too.. I hv 8 chicken only. But at the end of the day, there r enough to make 1 -2 bag pack. It is slow but with 7 more days hopefully enough to get the beagle.
    Im on goal 9 now.
    I did got frustrated too but with every goal reached, the decoration prizes are all super super cute n worth the efforts.
    I play for free so no complain, just want to say thx, loving the goose n the bath n feather pile.

Farm Supplier
    The stink feathers drop rate is very slow, many times only receiving 1 when collecting from my 8 chickens. Because of this, I'm on goal 7 instead of finished like so many others are. Seems I'll have to find these feathers in the newspaper. At this rate, I'm not sure if I'll make it to the last goal without spending coins.

Is it possible to increase the drop rate for these feathers, please? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    On goal 6.
    To get beagle, I need 330 more stinky feathers. my 8 hens give about 2 for every 2 times I collect. So 115 collections. If I manage to collect 10x/day (more time than I want to spend on this but just for sake of calculating) I will gather about 80 feathers in the remaining 8 days, so I would need 25 of their kits to finish at $10 each (and they stopped selling them!). That?s $250. For a game farm pet??? Seriously???
    Storm8, I think you may want to address the problem your users have called to your attention.
    Agreed!!! Agreed!!! Agreed!!! Well said!!!

Storm 8 Is it possible to increase the drop rate for stinky feathers , please please please ?

I am still at goal 6. I already have plenty of nests !!! to complete and the next level pending only stinky feathers.

Thank you!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    (Speaking of logic...how in the world does doing these goals involving a goose connect to winning a Beagle? Not that I'm upset about the chance to win a new pet, but I don't get the connection. It would make sense if we were trying to catch a Goose to be a pet...)
    It was a wild goose chase to chase after wild Gus, so that's why we got the beagle lol.

Grand Emperor
    Meanwhile in nearby farms... news of Gus's departure travelled fast through the chatter vines of the chickens, with them being such a chattery lot. Feeling relieved and delighted, the chickens got busy cleaning their coops and swept away the stinky feathers which amounted to a huge feather pile. They cleaned and decked themselves in their finest beads and pretty feathers and held a bonfire party to celebrate that very night.

The next day, Mama Goose was pleasantly surprised to find a basket of lovely eggs and gifts outside their cottage, compliments from the chickens for saving them from playful Gus.

A week later.....

Mama Goose saw that they had a new neighbour, a friendly Beagle who came to live on the farm.

As for Gus... he stayed home under the watchful eyes of Papa and Mama Goose. (Oh well at least for now.... until his next wild adventure! )

And they all lived happily ever after.....

The End.

Cast: Papa Goose, Mama Goose, Gus, Chickens and Beagle
    Costumes and props: Farm Story 2 designers
    Produced by: Farm Story 2 team
    Directed by: Rynetory2

Disclaimer: No animals were harm in any way during this production. Definitely no testings on animals.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2190 
Size:	166.0 KB 
ID:	44608Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2196 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	44609Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	2195 
Size:	309.7 KB 
ID:	44610

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    To rynetory2

YOU OUTDID YOURSELF....but I wouldn't expect less of you.

All your guides, etc make the game much easier for new comers.

Farm Supplier
    Am I the only one not seeing the goose training course goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    Am I the only one not seeing the goose training course goals?
    the torn pages are random drops from gus (the grey goose).
    the manual itself is crafted in the outpost (3 pages per manual).
    once crafted and collected, the manual is stored in an invisible cloud (i.e. NOT in the inventory). you can see how many manuals you have by clicking on the mother goose; this is also how you give mother goose the manual.

the mother goose is the prize you won on step 4 of the main quest. you can find her in the cellar. you need to place her on the farm to do the above ^^^.

hope this helps.