View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Did you complete the milestones? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

20 32.26%
  • I didn't like this event

34 54.84%
  • I completed all milestones

29 46.77%
  • I didn't complete all milestones

25 40.32%
  • I didn't participate

4 6.45%
  • Morning Birds Habitat

18 29.03%
  • Sunrise Clock

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Weathervane

18 29.03%
  • Rooster Plushie

16 25.81%
  • Chick Clique

30 48.39%
  • Rooster

22 35.48%
  • I didn't like the prizes

8 12.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Rise and Shine, Farmer - 2018 May 9 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by eucom View Post
    What did the team say? In the past, mine weren't. And they weren't "new people" just starting the game. At least 2x the new people went straight to the top positions -- and it was close to the end of the game one time and about midway another time.
    No answer yet given it's still weekend in US.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieis View Post
    This is happening to me too. I thought I was losing my mind! It happens several times a day and it?s driving me nuts especially since I?m competing with people who apparently never sleep.

Now that I know that it could happen, I monitor the count constantly and noticed that it happens to me at least once a day. I suspect that there is a certain craft item that gives trophies but later the count is taken out. Since the drop is not instant, I can never know for sure which item or items that is causing the drop. Thank u for replying and letting me know that I'm not seeing something that is not there lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Now that I know that it could happen, I monitor the count constantly and noticed that it happens to me at least once a day. I suspect that there is a certain craft item that gives trophies but later the count is taken out. Since the drop is not instant, I can never know for sure which item or items that is causing the drop. Thank u for replying and letting me know that I'm not seeing something that is not there lol.
    I once mined 50 leaderboard points and then lost the 30 after a few
    minutes. Points from mines are supposed to be only 20 points so I guess they just made the corrections.
    Last edited by akireznarf; 05-14-18 at 09:16 AM. Reason: typo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    minutes. Points from mines are supposed to be only 20 points so I guess they just made the corrections.
    I thought the 20+ meant you could win more from the mine.The bed and breakfast indicates 1+ and some items give you more points than others.
    I also got 50 from the mine but I didn’t pay attention whether 30 were removed or not.
    I think I only noticed that i lost one point but i think it was because i lost connection so it didn’t register. However there’s been a couple times when points I’ve earned have been added after a while of having earned them.

Can we get the rooster pet for sale in the market once the event is over? I don?t think I?ll win the leaderboard because the players in my group are already 4000 points ahead! I can?t play all day and I did over the weekend but now I couldn?t play for one day already 4000 points? I can’t play on the weekdays all day! In future leaderboards we should be able to buy the grand prize after the event!

or maybe the top 3 plays should win a pet. Remember? There is only a 10% chance of winnng the pet. That is redicous. If it was too 3 winners it would be byettef.
    Last edited by Paul__; 05-14-18 at 12:11 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper

Trophy bundle from the mine is 20 or 50. If u got the 50 bundle, the drop in trophies most likely came from other activities. My trophy count dropped around 30 this morning while I was collecting everything. I still can't figure out where the drop is coming from.

Farm Supplier
    Trophy bundle from the mine is 20 or 50. If u got the 50 bundle, the drop in trophies most likely came from other activities. My trophy count dropped around 30 this morning while I was collecting everything. I still can't figure out where the drop is coming from.
    30 is a big number to lose whether it’s from the mine or other activities considering I am only getting rose fences from the bonus. �� I am now only 200 points away from the chick clique. Not sure if I can keep my current ranking for the next 7 days after getting them. This is too much work.

Rhino Keeper
    30 is a big number to lose whether it’s from the mine or other activities.
    I totally agree, akireznarf.

U probably got the chick clique by now, so a big congrats to u!

Farm Supplier
    I totally agree, akireznarf.

U probably got the chick clique by now, so a big congrats to u!
    I got them. 3 little chicks running around my farm, so cute! Hope you get yours too!

Please don't do two events at the same time again. It is very stressful, especially with the leaderboard event, because now i'm behind on both events!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast