Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sunrise Drake - 2018 May 1

Grand Emperor
    I have moved posts on discussing Crystal hybrids to the Breeding Combo and Questions thread as this thread is derailing off Sunrise Drake. Let's return back on topic here. You can discuss on breeding crystal hybrids in the other thread. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Are we limited to only one? Or will I keep getting Skygers after I get one Sunrise Drake?
    I barely got chance to see it in baby and juvenile firms because I was chasing points for the Riviera Revel.
    Now it is huge with very little animation. I want a baby one.

I got 2 sunrise drakes with Pyro and frostfang, good luck everyone!
    Last edited by mysticalfairy320; 05-07-18 at 08:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Amazingly, I got this one after only a handful of Skygers (using Pyro Pony and Frostfang). Hopefully I'll be able to unlock the community prizes by the end. It's going to be tight, though.

But on a positive note, once I got it, I went back to my Crystal Unicorn and Frostfang breeding to resume trying for the Ocean Octapus, and immediately got a 40 hour timer! I'm very happy about that. It will take a lot of the sting out of my impending Forest Party failure, lol.

I am very frustrated. I have been breeding frostfang and pyro since this started, and all I have gotten are skygers. I decided to bite the bullet yesterday and buy a super heron, since it is fire and water and happens to be super rare. I figured this would increase my chances of getting the sunrise drake. I evolved the super heron overnight, and went to go breed with it this morning. But it is not in my list of animals to breed!!!!! Are there some animals that you can?t breed with in this game? That seems a little unfair. I purchased it? So I don?t see why I can?t use it. Ugh. Very irritated. I really want the sunrise drake. And I just wasted all those gems on the super heron. 😡

Rhino Keeper
    The endless Skygers are irritating, but not as bad as the parade of Chromadiles that turned my forest into a swamp party as I tried and tried and failed to breed the Showery Sprite last month.
    Instead, the 11-hour Chromadiles were occasionally accompanied by various other Dark-Water breeds, with even longer breed/hatch times, and not a single super-rare among them.
    Like I said, I never did see that 8-hour timer last month. This time is not so bad -- almost like a breeding vacation - Frosty & Pyro are just cleaning the garden and tossing out 7-hour tiger weeds. Just sell the weeds right from the nest -- the points still count even if they never see a habitat.
    Breed-hatch-sell with no expectation; maybe surprise comes; maybe it doesn't. That was my approach.
    Last edited by SoJam; 05-06-18 at 07:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thatramiejo View Post
    I am very frustrated. I have been breeding frostfang and pyro since this started, and all I have gotten are skygers. I decided to bite the bullet yesterday and buy a super heron, since it is fire and water and happens to be super rare. I figured this would increase my chances of getting the sunrise drake. I evolved the super heron overnight, and went to go breed with it this morning. But it is not in my list of animals to breed!!!!! Are there some animals that you can?t breed with in this game? That seems a little unfair. I purchased it? So I don?t see why I can?t use it. Ugh. Very irritated. I really want the sunrise drake. And I just wasted all those gems on the super heron. 
    Oh dear! I so wished you hadn't done that when Super Heron was not your ultimate desire -- just a means to another end. Yes, there ARE some creatures that are not allowed to breed; they can't be bred and can't be parents either.
    There are even some breedable limited-edition creatures who cannot be parents. Then there are some who are allowed into the Breeding Garden but cannot impart their special element to offspring.
    Some unbreedables, like your Super Heron, must be either won or bought, and may not be allowed into the Breeding Garden at all.
    I really feel for you. That was a painful outcome to a desperate choice.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thatramiejo View Post
    I am very frustrated. I have been breeding frostfang and pyro since this started, and all I have gotten are skygers. I decided to bite the bullet yesterday and buy a super heron, since it is fire and water and happens to be super rare. I figured this would increase my chances of getting the sunrise drake. I evolved the super heron overnight, and went to go breed with it this morning. But it is not in my list of animals to breed!!!!! Are there some animals that you can?t breed with in this game? That seems a little unfair. I purchased it? So I don?t see why I can?t use it. Ugh. Very irritated. I really want the sunrise drake. And I just wasted all those gems on the super heron. 😡
    The only water/fire able to be bred with seems to be the seafoam unicorn.. i have many others but just not this one.. the two commons did get it for me eventually...and to my surprise i was able to breed twice!

Fashion Designer
    For anyone looking for a new combo...Station dalmation and frostfang got me another!

Fashion Designer
    Finally got one on Sakrysta. Only Persepheny left now. Really hope I succeed - this is one of the few newer designs that I really like.
    Primary FFS Account - Persepheny
    Secondary FFS Account - Sakrysta
    Tertiary FFS Account - MenollyPiper
    Post containing my battle strengths list: Testing & Results Post #136 - Last updated: 2019-04-22

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast