View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Complete the goals? Prizes? Permanent items?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I like this event

86 88.66%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

3 3.09%
  • Q2. I completed and won my hedgehog

84 86.60%
  • Q2. I started but I couldn't complete

9 9.28%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

1 1.03%
  • Q3. Yellow Bloomin Cactus

41 42.27%
  • Q3. Hedgehog Planter

52 53.61%
  • Q3. Succulent Snakeling

40 41.24%
  • Q3. Succulent Garden

48 49.48%
  • Q3. Hedgehog

65 67.01%
  • Q4. I want succulent crops, building, crafts to return permanently

57 58.76%
  • Q4. I dont want succulent crops, building, crafts to return

4 4.12%
  • Q4. I'm neutral either way

30 30.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Looking Sharp, Farmer! - 2018 Apr 26 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Your best bet is to move them off into an area that you design to highlight them, but which you are not likely to scan over regularly, so as to avoid swiping (or tapping) the crops accidentally.
    Yeah, i just feel like im going to accidently harvest them on my iphoneif i put them on show that is..
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    1. Did you like this event?
    2. Did you complete the goals?
    3. Which prizes did you like?
    4. Do you want the Succulent crops, building and crafts to return as regular items?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

I have added an additional optional Question 4. You can drop a request post in Thread: Make succulent crops, Succulent Stand and crafts permanent to show your support.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    The stand has an option to be upgraded, just not sure what it does after upgrade. It requires 1 nail, 1 screw and 1 paint. I dont have paint so i cant upgrade lol.
    Not anymore. Restart your game and it should be a decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Is there a way we can get the crops to not Harvest when swiping over them, I know one day I?ll do it by accident and harvest the crops.
    I just lost a purple this way. I moved them all the way away from any of my other crops. Probably the only thing we can do.

Also cam all of the cactus decorations be permanent? I was going to buy the cacti but I acccidntly forgot.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Farm Supplier
    So, the event items i put in my shop BEFORE the end of the event was cleared/bought AFTER it ended. I see my neighbors also sold all their event items now. To clear my barn and silo of event items and crops, i put them in my shop again for sale AFTER the event but no one is buying them now. Lol. Do I just discard them or storm8 will still clear/buy all event items from shops?

Executive Chef
    The event was a good one overall.

Pluses: new pet, new crops, new items, new prizes (as opposed to prizes recycled from prior events)
    Changes: almost excessively difficult recipes, confusion about items disappearing from our inventory, only to reappear at the end
    Suggestions: keep the succulents around with new recipes (either keep the Succulent Stand active, or introduce them into the Floral Shop); given the popularity of the Hedgehog Planter, perhaps allow members to buy decorations given as awards, but keep them LOCKED until after the first is awarded.

Can't really think of anything else at this time; if anything comes to mind, I'll add it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Also cam all of the cactus decorations be permanent? I was going to buy the cacti but I acccidntly forgot.
    Oh no. I felt like I forgot to do something and I just realized i forgot to buy cacti.
    I couldn’t make up my mind on which to get and decided to wait until the last day. That was a bad idea haha

Can the flying birds be turned on for the hanging succulents? That animation was so cute

Quote Originally Posted by akireznarf View Post
    So, the event items i put in my shop BEFORE the end of the event was cleared/bought AFTER it ended. I see my neighbors also sold all their event items now. To clear my barn and silo of event items and crops, i put them in my shop again for sale AFTER the event but no one is buying them now. Lol. Do I just discard them or storm8 will still clear/buy all event items from shops?
    You can wait for the bots to buy, also they seem to sell faster now. And also they won’t appear in the shop anymore because rhe evenr is over?
    Paul__ ~ Moderator