Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prices of passion fruit and crafts have dropped

Prices of passion fruit and crafts have dropped

Does anyone have any idea why the purple and yellow passion fruit dropped in price to next to nothing today? Sorry to post here but i didnt know how to start my own thread and i thought someone might have an answer.
    I appreciate it. Thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

The changes in pricing for passion fruits and their crafts are intentional for game balance.
    The Market Value for all items is automatically calculated based on the selling price that the Community has been selling at. It reflects a high value because we have been selling them at a high price before the recent adjustment. They will drop and adjust gradually. I see that the Market value has already been lowered than what it was previously. Just to let you know it's not a bug to be fixed. The game auto adjusts. Hope this clarifies.
    Hey Guys,

The changes were made out of intention for balancing the game. With the old pricing, the price of the fruit was the same as the products which we spent time crafting. There was no incentive nor profit to craft them to sell, why would anyone spend time crafting them for hours only to sell at the same price as the raw passion fruit? Nevertheless I still made the crafts for my own use for trains or deliveries.

Now with the new pricing, there are actually some incentives for us to make those crafts. The old prices of Passion Fruit were very high for a level 10 fruit. I understand this is a huge jump and of course we all prefer the old prices for profit. However, this adjustment was needed to balance the game and its economy. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-19-18 at 08:31 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Hello All Can i ask a question? i notice that yellow and purple passion fruits can sell only for 175$. Berore the price that have was about 2600 plus. Is something wrong with mine play or notice it somebody else? Thank in advance, good luck with the rest of the event

I hope that this is a glitch because the Market Price is at the normal value but i can't put them on sale for over 17 coins.
    Last edited by Paul__; 04-16-18 at 04:16 PM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

My passion fruit have reduced in price too

I noticed the change in price as well and is wondering if this is final or is it glitch.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello All Can i ask a question? i notice that yellow and purple passion fruits can sell only for 175$. Berore the price that have was about 2600 plus. Is something wrong with mine play or notice it somebody else? Thank in advance, good luck with the rest of the event
    I looked for a discussion thread on the passion fruit, couldn't find an open one, sorry, mods! Please move if needed! For the passion fruit reduction in price, that makes sense to me if they're making other adjustments. Like the cake is $250, but it consists of a bunch of ingredients that also individually cost $250,so that's really annoying. And makes no sense. So I think alot of these things where those crafts that use passion fruit are adjusted.

Rhino Keeper
    Thats too bad if the passion fruit cost is reduced! It needs its own machine. I never use it cause it blocks other things from being made. But it did sell at a good price. Especially after the last event, i had to buy the gem passion fruit vines.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, not sure if this is a bug issue, I have noticed since yesterday, certain crafts set at a really cheap price even below the market price, dried Apple, passion fruit smoothie are 2 that I noticed and the dried oranges too, I have a photo but not sure if it will upload, is this normal for the game to randomly do this, never had it happen before lol and thanks for any help xx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	928.8 KB 
ID:	43749

Finally got my example photo to upload, this is how it appears when I put something in the farm shop, the plus facility is greyed out and it goes in automatically way below market price even, never encountered this before, my farm is at level 23, thanks in advance xx
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-17-18 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	63 
Size:	928.8 KB 
ID:	43749

Finally got my example photo to upload, this is how it appears when I put something in the farm shop, the plus facility is greyed out and it goes in automatically way below market price even, never encountered this before, my farm is at level 23, thanks in advance xx
    Same thing is happening to me! I didn?t notice at first and posted passion fruit for a bargain 

Screengrabs of the bargain basement bug below!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0516.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	120.6 KB 
ID:	43750   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0515.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	43751  
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-17-18 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast