View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    I don't want to do the quest for the pink unicorn. But I do want the blue one... If I don't finish the quest for the pink, does that mean the day by day event won't unlock??
    Yes you don't see next goal but the machine, animal or tree will unlock so you will be able to collect the items if you want to keep all for turning in to collections.
    My neighbour just collected from the chickens and she has not finished number one the planes.

In the past ...once I think it was the pond ..it wouldn't unlock until they completed goal one.
    And other events everything unlocked so basically won't know until each day is reached.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-13-18 at 03:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Yes you don't see next goal but the machine, animal or tree will unlock so you will be able to collect the items if you want to keep all for turning in to collections.
    My neighbour just collected from the chickens and she has not finished number one the planes.

In the past ...once I think it was the pond ..it wouldn't unlock until they completed goal one.
    And other events everything unlocked so basically won't know until each day is reached.
    That's great! Thank u
    Then it's just my chickens being lazy since tasks two began lol

Executive Chef
    To add to judyandthecat's advice (and to remind everyone)...

Before "giving" horseshoes to complete a goal, I suggest always having at least one more beyond what is being requested. Perhaps it is not so vital for the early horseshoes, but by the end, when collecting from sources that take longer to "recharge" (e.g., sheep, pigs, trees, etc.), it may make a difference in whether or not you can turn in a collection.

Also, unless something has changed, when the goal asks that you give (for example) 50 eggs, you can give them "along the way". You do not need to give all 50 all at once. This is important to note, especially for those for whom space in the Barn or Silo is an issue.

Also, as long as the goal does not say "get" and only says "give", then you can also buy what you need from other players to hasten the completion of the goal. For players who are either too low as of yet to participate or who are choosing to sit out the event, this is a way to earn some coins: by providing what all the other players are searching for.

Fashion Designer
    Just to prepare ppl, have lots of corn on hand to feed the chickens, cuz we need to give 25 horseshoes, and so far it looks like that one will not be a generous drop. Mi e have been giving 2 or 3 per 12.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess it’s good when it’s quiet on the forum....day one and two have been good...keeping fingers crossed �� for the rest of the days....

It will still unlock at 5:30 pm here in the eastern time zone. If you ignore the pink challenge, you could still do the opportunity to win the blue.
    However, the items you give away in the pink challenge are usually replenished before all the items in the luck/chance version are even unlocked.

Toward the end, you may have the need to make a tough decision about turning in gold horseshoes ( for example) or using them in a collection, especially if they come from the mine and you don?t have enough shovels, or from grapevines and you only have the one, etc.

But, in the beginning, I turn mine in. I?m sure will earn many more before the time is up, and I won?t earn nearly as many silver horseshoes (for example).

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    These two new Unicorns will go in the Mythical Meadow.
    For those of us who have the mythical meadow and the previous unicorns, will we be able to get another to house these guys???

Quote Originally Posted by tisiphonic View Post
    For those of us who have the mythical meadow and the previous unicorns, will we be able to get another to house these guys???
    I have the previous unicorns and under the tab cows in the store at the very bottom there is another mythical Meadow that is locked by goal so I assume it unlocks if we get another unicorn.

The smart thing that the storm team should do is make it House three unicorns and then put the two unicorns for sale from the leaderboard and I bet players that don't have them would jump at the chance to buy them for gems.
    Say they only get one unicorn in this event they could buy a buddy for her.

Just my thoughts.

To Pookiebear50

Thank you for the advice about the balloon in the last event.
    I have eggs coming out of my ears and click goes the switch in the old brain....Pookiebear50 said open balloon and I did and got lucky it asked for eggs....I can dump alll I gather for next four hours and still get some coins for them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ploppy4 View Post
    So are we limited to one mythical meadow? I already have 2 unicorns in mine and most habitats only hold 3 pets. Really don’t want to have to banish a unicorn to my cellar
    Quote Originally Posted by tisiphonic View Post
    Checking on this.... and crossing my fingers and toes for you.

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast