View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

55 56.70%
  • I didn't like this event

33 34.02%
  • I couldn't complete the goals to win the Pink Unicorn

23 23.71%
  • Blue Unicorn

51 52.58%
  • Pink Unicorn

61 62.89%
  • Peacock Status

42 43.30%
  • Pegasus Topiary

28 28.87%
  • Rainbow Koi Wind Sock

37 38.14%
  • Rainbow Wind Spinner

49 50.52%
  • Rainbow Spring

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Arch

25 25.77%
  • Rainbow Trough

30 30.93%
  • Rainbow Bush / Lantern

28 28.87%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Unicorns and Rainbows! - 2018 Apr 12 (POLL ADDED)

Has any one else been playing since first day, getting no pink shoes from 12 chickens at a time? Got the 50 eggs easily now having to get rid of them from market to add more to stall. Any tips?

The pink unicorn event disappeared from my farm, is anyone having this issue? It?s not on my to do list and I only got to part 5.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by natwilljamez View Post
    The pink unicorn event disappeared from my farm, is anyone having this issue? It?s not on my to do list and I only got to part 5.
    Hi there. I've replied to your pm on this question. Check your pm box.
    Goal will disappear upon completion and you'll get a new one when the next collection item unlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaphneGlass View Post
    Hi all, I think this is a great event, hope you are all enjoying it too, I have encountered a strange obstacle tho, since the new day opened last night, mine is the fryer as only on a low level, however there hasn't been one drop since last night, I do only have 5 slots in the fryer and I did buy the stable so can craft a few but that doesn't register for the task 5, I have uninstalled the game then reinstalled it, any other suggestions, just concerned that mines chosen the fryer for part 5, but not heard if anyone else also the same, hopefully it'll pick up xx
    Hi I?m on a low level and I also got the fryer. It took about 60 fry ups but I did end up getting the required horseshoes. Keep trying. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyb55 View Post
    Hi I?m on a low level and I also got the fryer. It took about 60 fry ups but I did end up getting the required horseshoes. Keep trying. Good luck.
    Oh bless ya thats a lotta fries lol, I did it in the end, maybe it held out till we could give the fries lol xx

Farm Supplier
    PLEASE HELP! My Goals have disappeared from my TO-DO LIST entirely. I finished Goal 5, then something popped up asking me to purchase a special lure with gems in the Fishing Pond (you get the same number of gems back upon completion), which I did but I'm not sure if this was Goal 6 or not, and now I only have Unicorn Collections and The Blue Unicorn Prize Checklist, and The Rainbow Stable appearing.

My farm is level 52, I'm on iOS, Farm Story 2 2.6.6

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by waywardwood View Post
    PLEASE HELP! My Goals have disappeared from my TO-DO LIST entirely. I finished Goal 5, then something popped up asking me to purchase a special lure with gems in the Fishing Pond (you get the same number of gems back upon completion), which I did but I'm not sure if this was Goal 6 or not, and now I only have Unicorn Collections and The Blue Unicorn Prize Checklist, and The Rainbow Stable appearing.

My farm is level 52, I'm on iOS, Farm Story 2 2.6.6
    Goal 6 will appear once the next horseshoe unlocks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Goal 6 will appear once the next horseshoe unlocks.
    Ohhh, I'm actually ahead of the game (pun intended) for once. Wow, I'll savor the moment. Thank you!

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quest 6 of 10
    Get 1 Purple Horseshoe from the Passion Fruit Vines
    Give 3 Purple Horseshoes to Piper
    Give 15 Purple Passion Fruit to Piper
    REWARDS: 200 coins, Rainbow Arch , 3 experience points

New Resident
    So far so good, I too am ahead of the game...I keep waiting for the shoe to drop...

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast