I wanted to wait until this event was almost over before giving my final thoughts. I bought the rainbow stable once it went on sale. I started immediately making horseshoes to help with the final collections. I was so happy to see that the drop rates were so good...that is, until we got to the last few horseshoe collections. The apple trees and dehydrator drop rates were both quite poor. But in spite of that, I just kept making horseshoes to make up for the shortfall. Then, we came to the juicer. I would never have dreamed that the drop rate would have been that poor. I think I got a total of 3 horseshoes from it. That was more than what some people got, but not enough to even complete task 10. The time to make the rainbow horseshoes ensured that we could only make a minimal number of them. Again, we maybe could have made more had the dehydrator and apple tree drops been a little better. I did complete the task and got my pink unicorn. I’m happy with it, but realize that I would never have gotten anything for all my effort if I had not bought the rainbow stable. So, in conclusion, it appears that events are primarily doable only by spending gems or money. You can spend all your time completing all the tasks and working hard and diligent and still not be rewarded for all your effort. How very sad is that. Ok, venting over...I’ll have to wait and see if I’ll ever do another event.