Thread: Bakery Story Bugs

Bakery Story Bugs

First, I haven't been able to earn free gems this week. The free gems icon hasn't popped up which really sucks. Then, I randomly lost 10 gems the other day. Like literally 10 gems just disappeared. Lastly, my star score keeps refreshing. I used to be at the halfway mark with 3 stars, but now every time I open the app my star score refreshes making it looks like I barely reached star 3. Please fix these bugs!

Fashion Designer
    The stars drop if you don't tip a bunch of people every day. You have to tip a lot of people, every single day, to keep four stars.

I tried this new gen thing. You have to give out personal info and I still didn't get the gems. But I am getting a bunch of scammy texts, on my phone. One is pretending to be from my phone service provider, saying my bill is past due and I need to pay now. It's not past due. It's not even due. There is no balance. Scam.

One of the gem things had me take a quiz, which I did, but didn't get the gems.

I'm not doing those gem thingies anymore.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SandmanCafe View Post
    First, I haven't been able to earn free gems this week. The free gems icon hasn't popped up which really sucks. Then, I randomly lost 10 gems the other day. Like literally 10 gems just disappeared. Lastly, my star score keeps refreshing. I used to be at the halfway mark with 3 stars, but now every time I open the app my star score refreshes making it looks like I barely reached star 3. Please fix these bugs!
    Welcome to the forum.

The watch a video for gems is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Please continue your discussion there. See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ily-gem-videos

Sorry about your loss of gems. I'm afraid the forum cant assist on this.

You need to tip to keep up your star ratings as kayjco replied.