View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

30 65.22%
  • I didn't like this event

8 17.39%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 28.26%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Magnolia Tile

1 2.17%
  • Enchanted Gardens

26 56.52%
  • Wisteeria

23 50.00%
  • Spring Thawbin

20 43.48%
  • Poppy Puppy

22 47.83%
  • Dogwood

27 58.70%
  • Magnolia Mare

25 54.35%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 6.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Spring Saplings - 2018 Apr 6 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    OMG, the Wisteeria is huge! Glad I stuck him in my Fairy Forest habitat - he blends in really well with the trees and doesn't stick out quite so much. ��
    You’re right, he takes up like half of the habitat!! At least he’s cute and pretty

Could anyone to help me? I won the 8th goal of Leader board but the price of Enchanted Gardens still not showing in my store and still didn't received the bonus of 750 flowers

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasaris View Post
    Could anyone to help me? I won the 8th goal of Leader board but the price of Enchanted Gardens still not showing in my store and still didn't received the bonus of 750 flowers
    Restart your device and check your storage under "All" again. This should solved it. Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Hi to all and thanks a lot for your respond Rynetory2. I don't know to much about forums but I am happy for trying to contact with me to help to me to resolved my problem. I did restarts several times but still nothing.

Hi friend the problem resolved. Thanks a lot. How can post some photo?

I agree bc I have almost 40M coins... now what will I do with them
    Funner52 if u have a question, u can send me a private message.
    Have a good rest of your day!
    Thanks again, Funner52

Banned
    I am loving my Wisteeria! I just wish that I could have a baby one as well as an adult one. I guess if I wanted to fork over 1200 gems, I could!

As for using boosts early instead of waiting until later, when you get points for hatching and raising an animal that comes very early in the leaderboard event, it does make sense to use boosts at that time. Can't really help that it comes too early in the event.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin2016 View Post
    You’re right, he takes up like half of the habitat!! At least he’s cute and pretty
    The same thing last yr with poppy hopper! I put them together.. but youre right at least hes cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by miadoubled View Post
    The same thing last yr with poppy hopper! I put them together.. but youre right at least hes cute!
    I'll send you a PM regarding the Cedar Waxwing post you made in the tournament thread.

Just got the Poppy Puppy and I'm at 5420 points with 1 day 18 hours left (subtract 8 hours to sleep) Not sure if I'll make it to 6000 unless I start spending gems on boosts. Seems quite a climb to get there without boosts as I've calculated what I have left to get there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast