View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this event

30 65.22%
  • I didn't like this event

8 17.39%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

13 28.26%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Magnolia Tile

1 2.17%
  • Enchanted Gardens

26 56.52%
  • Wisteeria

23 50.00%
  • Spring Thawbin

20 43.48%
  • Poppy Puppy

22 47.83%
  • Dogwood

27 58.70%
  • Magnolia Mare

25 54.35%
  • I didn't like the prizes

3 6.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Spring Saplings - 2018 Apr 6 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by Callyvitale19 View Post
    my biggest problem is with the snipers, they wait till last 20 or 30 minutes and go crazy. One player went from 8k to over 25k. It's got to be expensive and I think they don't care if it costs more than the animal in the shop. I've heard people who were in 1st or 2nd pl get upset because they thought they won only to find out they came in 3rd. This is a game, it's suppose to be fun. I've been taking screen shots for the past 5 LB's so I'll know if I see them again I'll be prepared. I hope those that really wanted the win got it.
    It's not the animal they are buying, it's the trophy. It's a limited time item that you'll never get a chance to get again. Snipers are actually trying to minimise their spend. They are trying to avoid having a long protracted expensive spending battle by attacking when there is limited opportunity to retaliate. Some are pretty big spenders too, and they are actually trying to avoid drawing other players into an expensive cycle they can't possibly win. I've seen all kinds in the LB that I've played in. Frankly if ur not there in the last 30 minutes guarding ur prize, then u don't want/need it as badly as someone who is
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-13-18 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Edit quote

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 10 days.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Grand Emperor
    Congratulations to all winners!!

Can someone help to post the breeding time and/or egg of the Magnolia Mare?

Magnolia Mare hatching time is 15h

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    It's not the animal they are buying, it's the trophy. It's a limited time item that you'll never get a chance to get again. Snipers are actually trying to minimise their spend. They are trying to avoid having a long protracted expensive spending battle by attacking when there is limited opportunity to retaliate. Some are pretty big spenders too, and they are actually trying to avoid drawing other players into an expensive cycle they can't possibly win. I've seen all kinds in the LB that I've played in. Frankly if ur not there in the last 30 minutes guarding ur prize, then u don't want/need it as badly as someone who is
    It is a bit hard for some to be there in the end when it is at 4am. I would love to win, but get too tired.

Rhino Keeper
    I came in third, but that's what I wanted. The mare was pretty, but I need expansion runes more than I need another creature. I currently have 24 creatures in storage that I don't yet have room for. And none of the creatures in my forest are duplicates. It takes so long to earn runes!

Fashion Designer
    the trophy may be limited but the animal will show up sometime in the future. When i go after a LB it's because of the animal and element I want certainly not for a deco I have no room for. I have my share of gold and silver trophys sitting in storage. If I want an animal it's no secret I usually try to stay in the top 3 during the whole event. I realize that we all have our different strategies but I just think snipers are sneaky. It's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Callyvitale19; 04-14-18 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    It is a bit hard for some to be there in the end when it is at 4am. I would love to win, but get too tired.
    Yes, working ones life around a game is always difficult. Me personally, I think a 4am finish would be better than a 4pm finish. I work full time so getting up crazy early is easier than sneaking out of work for half an hour, and not getting caught out.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Yes, working ones life around a game is always difficult. Me personally, I think a 4am finish would be better than a 4pm finish. I work full time so getting up crazy early is easier than sneaking out of work for half an hour, and not getting caught out.
    congratz JustKay on all your wins. It's quite impressive.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast