View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

27 turned in, no green budgie yet. She must be hiding. I should go check the curtains. (I had a green budgie who used to hide in the curtains, she?d blend right in)

Executive Chef
    A word of caution...

I know most players will put their Parakeets on display as soon as they get them. Some of us, though, for whatever reason might delay that (in my case, I rotate my pets on a monthly basis, so I won't be putting the Parakeets out until May after I recall the Chicks and the Bunny). However, for whatever reason, the Bird Tree in the Market--the habitat for the Parakeets--is only available for a limited time--presumably 1 week beyond the end of the event.

If you already have a Parakeet but have not yet bought the Bird Tree--maybe because you're waiting to get both of them--I suggest buying the Bird Tree now, even if you aren't going to display the Parakeet immediately...just in case you lose track of things while doing all the harvest-sell-discard-repeat.

Once again I am completely stuck - 54 tools used to mine and not one single bucket and have no tools left - i have yet to complete one of these events due to one item always being completely unavailable to me!
    I have started to put all the event items into my shop as really don't see any point continuing as I am also not getting any drops from the warehouse!
    Last edited by gramarye24; 04-10-18 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    A word of caution...

I know most players will put their Parakeets on display as soon as they get them. Some of us, though, for whatever reason might delay that (in my case, I rotate my pets on a monthly basis, so I won't be putting the Parakeets out until May after I recall the Chicks and the Bunny). However, for whatever reason, the Bird Tree in the Market--the habitat for the Parakeets--is only available for a limited time--presumably 1 week beyond the end of the event.

If you already have a Parakeet but have not yet bought the Bird Tree--maybe because you're waiting to get both of them--I suggest buying the Bird Tree now, even if you aren't going to display the Parakeet immediately...just in case you lose track of things while doing all the harvest-sell-discard-repeat.
    Yeah they did the same thing wit h the gnome habitat. I usually put all my pets on the farm because they give gems and some premium parts.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by gramarye24 View Post
    Once again I am completely stuck - 54 tools used to mine and not one single bucket and have no tools left - i have yet to complete one of these events due to one item always being completely unavailable to me!
    I have started to put all the event items into my shop as really don't see any point continuing as I am also not getting any drops from the warehouse!
    Are you exiting the mine every time? I’m not sure if this does anything but every time I finish mining I exit and then re open the mine. The buckets drop upon finishing mining.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Still no seeds from airplane deliveries! So what good is that? I spent money earlier on too. Not great gobs of it, but some nevertheless. Usually the last task is a relief that makes you forget any earlier pain. This time Storm intends to leave a bad taste fresh in the mouths of its customers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yeah they did the same thing wit h the gnome habitat. I usually put all my pets on the farm because they give gems and some premium parts.
    Unfortunately, I wasn't able to win either gnome...the Portobellos messed me up. I tend to limit my pets to 10 at a time--occasionally 12--roaming the farm. Otherwise, the effort to craft enough pet food would have my pigs on strike.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought it said drop rates had increased for all event items :/ me and my mum have both collected from the pigs twice (I have 12 she has 8) and got nothing! When yesterday I got about 6/7 in one go by chance and about 4 on other collections :/ what’s going on with the piggies?

So I have more than enough of the items for level 5. I have 11 trowels etc and it?s not recognising that I have them. This game is really getting tedious

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    how exactly do you get the pails? my aunts never figured that part out
    Players at level 32 and below find them in the Kitchen; higher level players find them in the Fishing pond.