View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

I have given up on this event. So far planting and cutting wheat as many people are suggesting has only resulted in 5 dirt. As for purple watering cans I have so far not seen one. I have been making items in the kitchen as the goals instruct me but so far have not had 1 can.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2785.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	43523

Name:	IMG_2788.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	43524
    Are these instructions correct?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It feels so wrong... Discarding harvested food...I know it's virtual and just a game, but it just doesn't sit well with me...
    This is such a sweet window into your personage. Love this.

O

Host(ess)
    To everyone trying to collect dirt, make sure you have space available in your BARN as well. That seems to help...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I have given up on this event. So far planting and cutting wheat as many people are suggesting has only resulted in 5 dirt. As for purple watering cans I have so far not seen one. I have been making items in the kitchen as the goals instruct me but so far have not had 1 can.

Name:	IMG_2785.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	43523

Name:	IMG_2788.JPG 
Views:	44 
Size:	123.5 KB 
ID:	43524
    Are these instructions correct?
    They could be rarer for some farms; some get better drops than others. Keep trying. Good luck!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    It feels so wrong, but it looks like I'm going to have to follow everyone else's example and discard wheat and such from my shop.

In all the time that I've been playing, I have never once discarded anything...somehow I always managed to work around the lack of capacity. Unfortunately, with dirt being so difficult to come by, I may have no choice anymore.

Discarding harvested food...I know it's virtual and just a game, but it just doesn't sit well with me...
    I am so glad to know that I wasnt the only one feeling this way. I was torn between feeling very guilty for throwing away food when people are starving in some parts of the world and also silly because the things are virtual. My wheat werent moving in my shop so I caved in and kept reminding myself it was only virtual waste and I wouldnt do it in real life.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I have given up on this event. So far planting and cutting wheat as many people are suggesting has only resulted in 5 dirt.
    I have been harvesting as suggested, and have a whole seven dirt out of hundreds of wheat plus other crops that I actually needed. This just isn't worth my time. If I'm going to play a game, I need to get something out of it--other than frustration--because my free time is limited. I'm glad S8 is providing events again, but these aren't for me when I have zero hope of being lucky enough to finish. And it IS all luck.

It's so difficult to get dirt to make a dirt bucket, but when you get enough to make one, and then you collect but it does not go into your barn, even though you have 18 available spaces, that's ridiculous!!! I wish Storm 8 would make challenges that don't require hours daily play with reasonable drop rates. These challenges are just an aggravation and don't make this a fun game to play. It's not a surprise that because of the time consuming demands of this game most of my friends have quit playing.

I have now given up. You can skip most with gems, but not the wheelbarrow bit. Got to make 23 items in the wheelbarrow, but struggling to get the dirt. The little shovels are none existent on the vines and as for the cans and buckets I,ve wasted enough time trying to get them. I enjoy playing this game, but I have a real life to and don,t have the hours needed to get anywhere near completing the event. Good luck to those that have. Now off the clear my barn of the event items. The sad thing is it won,t help anyone else because storm 8 have decided we are not allowed to help fellow neighbours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Not funny, I keep harvesting passion fruit....nothing. Someone please help!!!
    Yes! Me too! I haven?t received any trowels from passion fruit for about 2 days now. Not even one!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They could be rarer for some farms; some get better drops than others. Keep trying. Good luck!
    This did not answer my question.
    I was asking whether the instructions in the goals as they appear on my game are correct as shown in the pictures I attached and whether the kitchen is in fact the place to obtain the purple cans.
    Can anyone else tell me where they are finding the purple cans please.