View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Quote Originally Posted by lululatte View Post
    Me too,two days now... I bought the 7.99 package but that's my limit.. never going to do this if we can't get any trowels.
    I guess several of us are having this problem. It is weird that the package that they are selling includes 5 nutrient instructions since that is easy to get.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    I have given up on this event. So far planting and cutting wheat as many people are suggesting has only resulted in 5 dirt. As for purple watering cans I have so far not seen one. I have been making items in the kitchen as the goals instruct me but so far have not had 1 can.
    Attachment 43523
    Attachment 43524
    Are these instructions correct?
    These instructions are correct for players Level 32 and under.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They could be rarer for some farms; some get better drops than others. Keep trying. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I'm done with the event, I now have 2 cute parrots on my farm. I'm glad about that.

But I'm sad that my shop is now full of event items and I can not help anyone, because only the Stormiebot can buy the items. Especially the players who are in the lower level area, could use help

At first I couldn't get the dirt now I can get the dirt but no trowels from the passion fruit vines please someone fix this

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    This is such a sweet window into your personage. Love this.

O
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I am so glad to know that I wasnt the only one feeling this way. I was torn between feeling very guilty for throwing away food when people are starving in some parts of the world and also silly because the things are virtual. My wheat werent moving in my shop so I caved in and kept reminding myself it was only virtual waste and I wouldnt do it in real life.
    I know, right? I was trying to keep up by making a lot of wheat products like flour, cow feed, pet food, fried eggs, etc., but it was just too much wheat and not enough of all the other crops I need to grow, especially since I need to keep sending deliveries for one of the necessary components.

Regarding trowels, I have harvested passion fruit steadily since event began...4 trowels total. I used them before the instructions went up for saving event parts. No trowels at all in past 3 days. This, together with the extremely low drops of buckets from mine are making event impossible. I calculated I would have to spend at least $20 in gems and then have to spend all of my time working my farm. The joy of playing is wearing off for what has always been my favorite game.
    I get that storm8 has to make money but if you think that people are going to play a game that costs them that much on a weekly basis in $ and time, I think the company will lose customers. Games are supposed to be fun and entertaining, not tedious.
    Just my thoughts.

Question: IF by some miracle I make it to goal 8, must I be stuck accumulating sprouting buckets to get 23 before planting them in the wheelbarrow to get other prizes? This will determine how I proceed.

Rhino Keeper
    After struggling to get trowels I’m finally done! This is the first time I actually win all the prizes

The only thing I’m disappointed in are the sunflowers. They are so tiny. I wanted giant sunflowers

Host(ess)
    So basically part 4 is not happening at all for me no matter how many muddy buckets I make. Can?t believe how glitchy all the events have been lately.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 04-09-18 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate words - no swearing pls

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Regarding trowels, I have harvested passion fruit steadily since event began...4 trowels total. I used them before the instructions went up for saving event parts. No trowels at all in past 3 days. This, together with the extremely low drops of buckets from mine are making event impossible. I calculated I would have to spend at least $20 in gems and then have to spend all of my time working my farm. The joy of playing is wearing off for what has always been my favorite game.
    I get that storm8 has to make money but if you think that people are going to play a game that costs them that much on a weekly basis in $ and time, I think the company will lose customers. Games are supposed to be fun and entertaining, not tedious.
    Just my thoughts.

Question: IF by some miracle I make it to goal 8, must I be stuck accumulating sprouting buckets to get 23 before planting them in the wheelbarrow to get other prizes? This will determine how I proceed.
    Keep them to put in the wheelbarrow when you reach goal eight
    They only take five minutes in the wheelbarrow so tis quick

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Keep them to put in the wheelbarrow when you reach goal eight
    They only take five minutes in the wheelbarrow so tis quick
    But do I have to keep them until I get 23 of them in goal 8? That is my question. Thanks, Judy!