View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lulu_linda View Post
    Did you buy the gnome crossing sign? I am wondering if you get more portabello grime gnome if you buy the boost. I don’t need more spice, so it would be a waste to buy if I would not get more portabello from gnome. I think I only got one or two portabello from gnome so far.
    No, I didn't buy the gnome crossing sign (couldn't afford it, given a fiasco involving a giant gold rabbit and a mossy log that consumed more gems than I can afford). I have no idea if the sign would have an affect on the drops from the gnome. As far as I know, the only purpose for that sign is to trigger the gnome to appear more often. It shouldn't have any effect on what it drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Im actually really disappointed that we haven?t been getting any holiday events this year. Just because everyone doesn?t celebrate the holidays so what? It?s still fun, and a lot of people, including myself, love to decorate for the holidays. We?ve gotten holiday events every year besides 2018 and we have gotten them in other games. I always used to look forward to all of the holiday events.
    Thank you, that?s all I was saying.

Executive Chef
    With less than 3 days to go, it looks like this is another event I will be unable to complete. At this point, I have 15 Portobello mushrooms...but to finish I need 53 more: 3 more to make all 6 Mushroom Burgers I need, then another 10 for 2 more Mushroom Stew, and then another 40 for the 20 Baked Mushrooms. I'd need my pigs to be dropping at least 6 Portobello each collection, just so I have enough time to craft everything, and since that's not likely to happen...

I was hoping--futilely, it seems--that somehow I'd be able to gather enough Portobello to actually succeed and, moreover, actually acquire both gnomes, but I guess that's not going to happen, and instead I won't get either. Oh, well.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been getting 2 gnome spices drop at once, about 1/3 of the time that I find the gnome. The other times it is just 1 spice. Perhaps this is a benefit of my having the crossing sign. Though because of this I have had to sell off about a hundred spices, lol. Good thing Stormie has been buying them. Only 17 coins each, but better than nothing.
    I bought the crossing sign for decor in my gnome habitat, but i can tell already i wont come even close to getting Mr. or Mrs. Gnome. Not with all the steps repeating. I have talked myself into being happy with just the gnome decor won with each step, regardless of finishing or not. So no worries.
    The disappointment gets easier and easier to live with, with each event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Im actually really disappointed that we haven?t been getting any holiday events this year. Just because everyone doesn?t celebrate the holidays so what? It?s still fun, and a lot of people, including myself, love to decorate for the holidays. We?ve gotten holiday events every year besides 2018 and we have gotten them in other games. I always used to look forward to all of the holiday events.
    Yeah it isn?t a big deal at all. The events are fun whether or not they are holiday related I don’t mind a random event like a gnome event.

Can anyone explain why we have 10 days on the gnomes to complete yet we will still require things from the logs etc whichb finishes in 3 days time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Beclee1986 View Post
    Can anyone explain why we have 10 days on the gnomes to complete yet we will still require things from the logs etc whichb finishes in 3 days time.
    Information is in post #148 on page 15 (as well as post #1 on the first page of this thread).

Basically, those extra days are for us to do all the crafting we would need to do...assuming we have the ingredients we need. Presumably the remaining 2+ days are for us to focus on harvesting and collecting.

Rhino Keeper
    3 days to go, and I'm success to make 2 Terrarium.
    So, for having Mr&Mrs Gnome, at this point I need 675 gems because 9 coins are needed.
    But, I will keep collecting items & try to give coins, it will reduce the gems.
    By the way, I use alarm every 3 hours for collecting portobello from pigs. Hahaha. Sometimes I got nothing, sometimes I got 1-3 portobellos.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Updates:

Here are some updates for this event. This event will end in 10 days. The Gnomes goals, which expire later, are available for members who have the items but haven't decided their pet yet.

1. The event drops (mushrooms, logs, gnomes, etc.) will stop after 10 days when event ends
    (check timer on event icon on middle right of screen)

2. We should be able to still craft the items needed for gnome coins to 17 days
    (provided you have enough drops ingredients already in your barn) -> reconfirming

3. We can craft the gnome coins after the event ends
    4. We have 17 days to complete goal 8 to get the gnome.
    5. Goals 1 to 7 goals expire when the event ends in 10 days.
    6. You can get 2 gnomes pets. Both gnome goals are available until you complete them.

For Point 2, I'm double confirming if the event craft options in Bakery, Kitchen, etc are available after the event ends. I'll post again when I get more news. Make sure you collect enough drops before the event ends in 10 days.

(Added to Moderator's Notes in Post 1)
    Sorry Guys, I just want to let you all know that I have no answer on Point 2 yet. I would suggest that if possible, it's best that you craft the ingredients needed for crafting gnome coins, before the event ends, just in case. You can craft your gnome coins after the event ends and before your goal 8 expires. Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Nowhere near finished. Still on step 3. Gnome barely shows up at all and I have a full-time job.