View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Got a Gnome? Which Goal did you get to? Prizes?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Q1. I liked this event

18 17.31%
  • Q1. I didn't like this event

75 72.12%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (using gems, LTOs)

28 26.92%
  • Q2. I got my gnome (without gems, LTOs)

5 4.81%
  • Q2. I didn't get any gnome

59 56.73%
  • Q2. I didn't participate

7 6.73%
  • Q3. Goal 1 to 3

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 4 to 5

21 20.19%
  • Q3. Goal 6 to 7

19 18.27%
  • Q3. Gnome Goal

37 35.58%
  • Q4. I liked Mr. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I liked Ms. Gnome

43 41.35%
  • Q4. I didn't like the prizes

14 13.46%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Gnome, Sweet Gnome! - 2018 Mar 21 (POLL ADDED)

Once again - this game is mean-spirited. Let us buy and sell to help each other. The way it used to be when challenges were fun. Also - a safe place to store and save up gems. From day one the game has stolen my gems. Go to sleep with 10 gems last night. Wake up with 5. Is it the gnomes?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alida2014 View Post
    May I introduce: Ms and Mr Gnome

For the thread "Pets Guide". It?s closed, so I can not post there:
    Your gnomes look so beautiful. Huge congratulations on finishing your event! Thanks for your pictures, added them to the Pets' Guide.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by abalian View Post
    I?m at step 6 of 7 and the mushroom stew does not appear in the kitchen. I have restarted the iPad reinstalled the game and nothing works. Anyone else experience this issue?
    Welcome to the forum.

Is it still not showing? Have you tried scrolling the craft menu to the right? It's the last item. Please let me know if you are still having issue.

I?m dizzy looking for that buggar...I?ve lost gems because my eyes are crossed...another fail for me. 🙁

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I guess I need to ask my question again: Why are we no longer allowed to have fun playing this game, succeed with events, win the prizes and have achievable goals by selling event parts to our neighbors? This event is beyond unreasonable for anyone who has a life outside of sitting in a chair or a hospital bed all day and all night. I’ve had my farm for 1,333 days, I’ve spent actual cash for gems - and can’t get an answer. Or actually maybe I did get an answer - the silent one that says “we don’t care, quit playing, we don’t need your money”. So I’ll just play a little each day, visit my friends, and not participate in events.

Rhino Keeper
    Please please please fix the drops of pigs & maple trees.
    I think I will use gems for the final task (goal 8)
    But I will try hard to collect items!
    I will happy if I can use gems below 300 (or maybe below 100? Haha)
    Mr and Mrs Gnome are super cute!
    Maybe there will be another event to complete this family with a children!

Just doing a review of what I am going to need to complete the event and ha ha ha ha ha ha ha one Portobello a day no gnome for me x

Seems like all I do any more is whine about these tasks... one after the other....
    I'm not "actively" chasing the gnome quest due to all the issues of low drop rates from the previous few tasks, but have noticed a few of the same issues with this one as I go...
    Gnome not popping up with enough frequency first and foremost. Have also had a VERY low drop rate of mushrooms from pigs.... 1 mushroom in 3 harvests... really?
    Also, intermittently, instead of mushroom jars from the gnome, I get a regular mushroom... etc etc etc...
    AND.... went to sleep last night with two mushroom burgers in inventory, and woke up this morning with one... magic!!!
    I am SO glad I'm not taking this quest seriously... lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 19Deltaxxx View Post
    AND.... went to sleep last night with two mushroom burgers in inventory, and woke up this morning with one... magic!!!
    Sorry to hear that...

Try not to exit the game too fast after your last action to allow it to save your progress, especially an important activity. Always do a force save to save your progress on the Storm8 servers by visiting another farm, return back to your own farm and then force shut your game after a minute. This is my practice each time I exit the game and I've no lost items over the years. Hope this helps you.

Ok, I’ve tried to keep quiet this go round, as I was pretty negative on the last event. But, hello...1 mushroom from 12 pigs every collection. What is going on here? I just don’t get why developers of a game would make completing events so nearly impossible, unless you want to spend a lot of money or diamonds to complete them. I can see that some people have diamonds they have collected and use them to finish early or finish at all. But most players would not have this cache of diamonds available. I guess the game is evolving but leaving out a lot of players that would otherwise be very committed and dedicated. I know there are still 7 more days, but I’ve done some calculations and know there is absolutely no way to finish to get Mr or Mrs Gnome. Disappointed and sad...but not frustrated this time as I’m coming to expect this result.